Chapter 4

Wow! Nothing has changes, it smells the change! The sound of the waves crashing are the same. The air tastes the same. It's like it has been waiting for me. God, I did not realise how much I misses this place until now. I just on style from Taylor swift and put the roof down my car asi have a convertible car and let the wind go throw my hair. I pull up at the house and it has not change. The flowers outside, the sign 'Beck's house' and the colour of the house. As I quickly reapplied my lipgloss, I see the mums and everyone else come out the house except Conrad. My mum looks pissed but everyone else looks happy.

'JESSICA EVANS!" 

"Oh shit full name" Noah said

"NOAH EVANS"

"Sorry mum"

"JESSICA EVANS! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE. FIRSTLY YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING AND THEN YOU LIE TO ME! I EXPECTED THAT FROM NOAH NOT YOU!"

"Damn bro" I hear Steven and Jeremiah say

"Anyways glad you are ok sweetie. Go say hi now" my mum saids and hugs me

Bells starts to run up to me and saids "JESS OMG YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH IN THE LAST 2 YEARS! I HAVE MISSEDED YOU SO MUCH"

"BELLS OMG YOU LOOK SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! ME TOO BABE" I hug her back and jump on her which makes us fall over and we start laughing 

"Okok! Glad you guys have you had your little reunion, but it's my go now." Steven said 

"Hey stevie, missed you!"

"Hey Jessie. Miss you too! DAMN! You look good!" He said as we hugged. "bonfire at tonight be ready for 8"

"Thanks hun, Shayla is lucky!" I said and winked " Yeah ok, will be ready"

Next thing I know someone picks me up and spins me around and I know staright way it is Jere. "JERE BERE! PUT ME DOWN"

"JESSIE! OMFG YOU LOOK HOT"

"LOOK AT THESE MUSCLES! OMG AND THESE ABS"

Jere hugs me tightly and said "I missed you lot, you know"

"Me too Jere. Me too" 

Jere lets of the hug  I turned and I see Conrad. He looks the same but something feels different. Conrad tries to hold contact with me but I break it. I hugged Laural and she said I have grown so much and I look beautiful. I was about to say hi to Susannah when Noah  comes up to me.

"How the fuck do you never get yelled at"Noah said

"Because I am the favourite."

"But how you get drank practically everyday and you smoke pot."

"I never tell mum everything or I try and act sober"

"Ugh I am so jealous. Also did you get the alcohol and cigarettes?"

"Yeah. I am going to put it in the big box that is in my wardrobe""

"Ok. Btw the last couple of summers we have been into your room and taken any weed and shut that was in there"

"It's fine. I brought a lot of shit then I usually bring to restock  that box. Also I brought a-"

"Hey, hey, guys, guys. I mean, I-I don't know about you, but I..." Jere said

"Well, I-I think it's time for a... For a... " Steven and Noah said

"Belly flop!" Steve, Noah and  Jere say at the same time

"No! No! She's quick!" Conrad say while picking her up