She seemed nervous, her fingers were playing with the purse zipper as her eyes looked anything else but Aaron's.

The first thing he did when he approached her was hold her hand. He had a blank facial expression and it was hard for her to read whether he was happy nor mad.

Aaron pulled her into a hug resting his head on the crock of her neck, it was at this moment that he met Eunwoo's gaze through the window. He could tell that the stranger in the car wasn't happy.

"Who is he?" Aaron asked breaking the hug. The lights that were radiating from the car made it hard to distinguish the man. Y/n turned her head over Eunwoo's car just to tilted back over Aaron.

"H-he's my boss Mr. Cha Eunwoo" she spoke and fastened her pace over her building holding Aaron's hand. "What a thoughtful boss he is" Aaron spoke sarcastically causing Y/n to stop on her tracks. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Mr. Cha Eunwoo decided to give my girl a ride" he chuckled "Since when did you become close with your boss?" his soft eyes were no where to be found.

"Is this the way you start a conversation after you've ignored me for an entire day?" she looked up at him.

"Is this the way you avoid a question?" Aaron spoke back.

"What do you wanna know Aaron? Huh?" she looked so tired.

"Sorry Y/n" he sighed as he looked at her drained expression. "I just wanted to spend my time with you before the business trip" he apologized pulling her into a hug.

"A business trip?" she mumbled against his chest while he tightened the hug "Hmm I won't be here for about two weeks".

"I'm leaving tomorrow evening and I wanted to spend my time with you" Y/n wrapped her arms around him "I'm gonna miss you" she spoke. 'Do you really mean it?' the voice inside her head spoke.

The couple made their way up the stairs while their fingers were interlocked. Enjoying each other's company. Aaron was ready to spend an unforgettable night with his girl.

But unfortunately the night didn't go as planned. The moment the couples entered at Y/n's apartment they were welcomed by her friends.

'oh shit we were supposed to have a sleepover' Y/n facepalmed internally. Jimin and Samara were on the couch while Betty was sitting on Jimin's lap holding a glass of wine.

The three birds tilted their head over the couples.

"Okay the lovebirds are here" Betty spoke standing up to bring another bottle of wine.

"Guys I've literally forgot about the sleepover" Y/n said ashamed causing Betty to roll her eyes "Of course you will" Betty said pouring the red alcohol " Thank god we have the keys to your apartment" she looked at her with a slight smile.

"Are you gonna stand up all night or what?" Jimin spoke patting the empty space beside him.

EUNWOO'S POV

My fingers tightened around the steering wheel as the thought of the guy hugging her kept playing on my mind as if someone has snatched my toy.

I'm growing impatient with every second. I really need to touch her.