42.

"Erwin." Both father and I turned to Levi now

"The armored titan is gonna climb up." All of us looked over Reiner who was in posistion to sprint and he did. Hooking himself to the wall.

"All troops! avoid clashing with the armored titan! Stay away from him in all cost!" Father warned.

"Roger!"

I watch the beast Titan and my eyes landed the cart titan a.k.a Pieck. "That quardruped type is an intelligent titan." Father stated. Both Levi and Armin gasped. "No, they might even be others."

My focus was brought back to the beast titan when he raised his fist in the air and slammed it to the ground, smashing the ground beneath it. All of the two- and three-meter titans that had been circling now charged forward.

"Commander!" Armin shouts. "The armored titan is getting closed! And we still don't know where Bertholdt is!"

Yeah, I know. Father commented, unconcerned about what was happening behind him and kept looking forward. I simply wait patiently for my father to give the command.

When he finally perked up, Levi asked him, "Are you finally ready to say something? I couldn't have breakfast while waiting for you."

"Dirk squad and Marlene squad! Protect the horses at the gate with Klaus squad!" He gesture behind him. "Levi squad and Hange squad! Take down the armored titan! Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objective whatever it takes! This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity... Dedicated your hearts!"

"Yes, sir!" All of us shouted and ran towards the edge of the wall.

"Wait, Levi, Stella and Armin." The three of us paused and turned back to father. "I did say Levi squad but I need you to stay, Levi."

"To protect the horses instead of Eren?" Levi asked in a voice filled with complete confusion and concern.

"That's right." I know what's in father's mind
.
.
.

Kill the beast titan.

"And strike him down when the chance comes." Father added, pointing his blade in the direction of the beast titan. "You're the only one I can entrust to take down on the beast titan." He said

"Understood. Since I failed to kill that armored brat earlier, I'll make up for it with the Beast Titan's head." Levi looks over me , not moving and waiting to hear what my father is about to say to me

Then he looked at me with a flash of concern in his eyes. " I'm sure Stella can protecting Eren and defeat Reiner by herself but still, just be careful not to do something reckless and you have full control over the special operation squad and work with Hange to take down Reiner and Bertholdt and as soon as Bertholdt or Colossal titan  appears, come down to the inner wall and report to us."

"I will, father." I replied

"Levi , please be careful!" I said

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." he said, giving me a reasuring smile

When I landed in the town, I noticed Levi's and Hange's squad together figuring something out. "Stella, where is Captain Levi !?" Eren inquired, concerned that he wasn't behind me.

"He...has to take care the Beast Titan." They all looked shocked. "My father entrust me to take over here." I stated and they all nooded, trusting me right away.

"So what do we do?" Jean asked. "Well..." I stated, while looking at the titan at the top of the wall right now, I watch as Reiner now looking at father then he looked back at the horses. "Eren! You need to transform." I stated but everyone protested.