Ch.3: Trouble

Maybe this all was a mistake? I can't believe I actually thought this would work....

Those were the words running through Puck's head at the moment. He thought this would be a good way to start a new, getting rid of his twisted and sinister mind he once knew, as well as giving him a good way to cure how boredom....

But it seemed to have the opposite effect. In fact it was just plain out annoying.

You see, between the annoyance that was his mind's new "roommate" and the Gods' constant interference....

His life as a friendly feline was usually filled with constant fear. A life on the run for the world's one and only Snuggle God.

You see, the Gods love to play tricks on him. Trying to push his buttons since that's the only thing they can think of to actually get back at him.

Between that and the fact that Chaos was constantly trying to make his mind break using various means....

His new life was like a living hell.

The cracks on his fur representing his sanity have slowly started to spread. Showing just how much he was losing in this cold war.

At least it's not all bad.... I just don't remember being such a fucking dick!

He exclaimed to himself as he was given some chin scratches from a random passerby.

He was currently in the human city known as Celeste. The year was 3031 and humanity had made surprisingly rapid progress in both the advancement in technology and magic if the flying ships overhead were anything to go by.

But there weren't just humans in this city, no, you could consider this place a mixing pot of cultures and races. Including elf, dwarf, dragonkin, feral tribesman, and fairy.

Which was a huge plus for Puck, since he doesn't have to hide the fact that he can talk and use magic.

Not like he could anyway....

His new form is quite the chatterbox! Wanting to snuggle and talk to anyone it sees with it's almost broken dialect. It sounded childish! But that just seemed to draw in more people.

Which was another good thing for him, since being alone would be boring....

Anyway! He usually hung out with the feral tribesman which accepted him as one of their own with open arms.

They usually consisted of humans with animal features, but there were the occasional one's like him who looked almost identical to animals but spoke clear English or the beast man's broken dialect. There were also ones that looked like a mix in between.

But that's beside the point, since at the moment he wasn't paying and got scooped up by a relatively busty redheaded human. Which he didn't mind in the least, but it was the uniform she was wearing that was troubling.

Shit....

That was the only thought that seemed to come to mind as he noticed the symbol for the Magic Academy on the left side of her chest.

You see he didn't have a problem with the MA....

He actually had a few runs in with them when he first entered the city via jumping over the wall that surrounded it.

He set off quite a few alarms then....

Much to Chaos's glee.

But the main point is.... The MA only accepted elites. Those who were extremely gifted or talented with magic....and it was currently under the protection of the Goddess of said magic....

Which just so happens to be an old friend of his....

He practically taught her how to use the mana in which she was the origins of. In other words.... She created mana, and he taught her to use said mana.

So they were pretty close....

But the real question was....

Why in the actual fuck did she have to grab me of all felines?!

Those were his thoughts, but his body spoke a different story as it purred and leaned into the palm of her hand without a care in the world.

I swear if that brat has anything to do with this.... I'm gonna ring her fucking neck!

He exclaims, but it only falls on deaf ears as Chaos grins at his current plight. Soaking in all of Puck's misery as they were carried into the doors of the academy.

----------

End Ch.3.

Next up, Ch.4: New Routine Equals New Life!