Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah

Start from the beginning

I saw them gathering around, talking. They all scattered and returned to their seats when they saw me.

Licah left his computer unlocked. He should be careful with his stuff. I transferred our photo together and set it as his wallpaper and screensaver. Good luck, my wife.  I put all his things in his bag and left.

"What did they say?" Licah asked when I entered the car.

"Nothing. Don't worry. So you don't need to work tomorrow already?"
He said he is keeping our relationship secret so he can prove something. They found out already, so it has no use. There is no need to work.

"I told you I'll still work until the end of the month. I'll just try to avoid the conversation about you. My tasks are still unfinished. There is no replacement yet, so, Yes, I'll still work tomorrow."

I called the Elite commander.
"Who is leading the security in my company?"

"Magnus, sir." Cyrus answered.

"Call him right now and ban all the flower and gift deliveries in my company. Ask them to review last month's flower deliveries and track who sent them to my wife. I need everything when I get home. Ask him to meet me there." I ended the call.

Licah put his earbuds and listened to music again. It is to calm him.

After marrying him, I realized he had lots of talent to showcase. He is good in arts. He can speak confidently in public. His singing voice is angelic. He is very smart too. Way back during our high school days, I know nothing of this. I have no clue about him. What I know is that he makes my heart flutters whenever I see him, and he is adorable. If only that day didn't happen.

Licah apologized several times for broadcasting how he hated me 14 years ago. It's all misunderstanding. There is nothing in this world that can break us apart now.

"Hi, Licah!" My grandmom needs something for sure, seeing how he is awkwardly smiling right now.

"Hi, mom." Licah greeted mommy Reese.

"Remember those biscuits? I want it."
See, I am right. He needs something.

"I'll order it for you, mom."
I said.

"No, I want Licah to do it." Mom said.

That is his way of being close to my wife. Licah doesn't always join them in their planting session. He loves to clean the third floor, though. Since Licah stepped here, our living room and the kitchen have always been organized.

"Okay, mom. I'll order for you." Licah told him.

"You are very kind, Licah."
Mommy Reese smiled brightly. He is very easy to please.

To be honest, after decades of staying in the mansion, Licah is the most organized person ever here. He is outstanding at cleaning. As per mommy Reese, my wife made the place so sparkly.

I am not being biased. My wife is the best. What I only don't like about him is the fact that he was once in love with someone else.

I swear, if Trent tries to steal Licah from me, I will see the end of him.

I need to meet him soon too.

"Anything else, mom?" Licah asked.

"And do you want to go with me?" Mommy Reese looked at him.

"Where?"

"Anywhere without you." My grandmother replied to me. "I want to go shopping. Riley is busy, and Nigel is sleeping. Maru looked mad, so I didn't bother asking him. I have no one to accompany me. Aidan said I could go as long as I had someone to come with me. I am not interested in coming with you or your father. Rye is boring too. Licah is the best option. So? You say?" Mommy looked so shy asking him. It's fine. It might be the reason for them to get closer.

Licah looked at me.
"Bring Mike." I trust my old bodyguard.

"Yehey." My mom dragged my poor Licah to the elevator. I just went to our room to wait for Magnus's news about the sender of Licah's flowers

I had already changed my clothes when I received a message from him. It was confirmed. Fucking Michael Trent Rivera is the sender. He owns a restaurant near my building. What a stupid bastard?! Did he intently put up a business here so he could lure my wife? Well, shocking news for him, he has no place in Licah's life anymore. Licah is married to me. Trent wasted his chance to have the best human in the world be with him. It is meant to be because Licah has always been destined to be my partner in life. He is such a beautiful guy who lights up my world. Thank you, Trent. Thank you for running away. LJ is in good hands now. He will forever be mine.

It was already dinner, but my wife and grandmom didn't arrive yet.

"It has been almost two hours. Call Licah again." My grandfather ordered me. Mommy Reese is not answering his call. He keeps sending photos of the clothes he is buying, though.

I messaged Licah. "Have fun, baby. You shop too. Okay? Did you bring the card I gave you?" It's fine. He is with mommy Reese. I want him to enjoy it too.

"I bought a new bed sheet. I don't think we can go home yet. He is buying everything he sees." Licah replied.

"You tired? I can message mommy to go home now."

"It's fine. Don't worry. Eat well. I am not that tired. We can still have our make-up sex later. 😉"

Horny human.

"I'll wait then."

After dinner, daddy Aidan asked me if I wanted to go with him to pick them up, but I refused. I need to prepare the bed and shower first. Knowing Licah, he will push this make-up sex when he gets home. He always makes a schedule for things.

They arrived as I can hear mommy Reese singing happily.

The door opened to our room.

"Did you shower already?" Licah asked.

"I did. Have you taken your din-"

My mouth formed an O when he took off his shirt. "I'll just wash up quickly. I want it." He grabbed my length.

I told you. He will push it no matter what.

After wild sex, we talked about our plan. He will continue working until the end of the month. I am okay with it. Just work—no accepting gifts from other people.

Next day...

I walked him to their office. We almost got late. Licah was so pissed at me. He shouldn't be scared to be reprimanded. I am the boss of his boss.

Everyone stares at us as I put Licah's bag on his desk.

"What the heck is this?" Licah is talking about the computer wallpaper I changed yesterday.

"Our photo, baby.  It is to inspire you to work better. I need to go now. I have a meeting." I moved closer to his ears. "I wanna do you at my desk later."

Licah winked at me. "Go now! You'll be late."

"I don't need to be in my office at eight. I have my own working schedule."

I was already near the door when I forgot to say something. "Baby, don't forget to tell me when someone is making it hard for you. No one can make my wife stressed. Clear?"
Everyone must hear it. They must.

"Leave." He mouthed.

Cute.