learn this lesson

Agnetha had breakthrough results. In just three months, her grades had increased dramatically. Frida was proud, but she wanted to add spice to the revisions she was doing in complete privacy with Agnetha. She was going to invite her to her house and innovate so that the girl's revision interest would be piqued.

For a week she had let it simmer. Frida watched Agnetha who sent her signals of distress in her gaze. She hadn't touched her in a week, not even a kiss. She just wanted the girl to be desperate enough to do what she wanted with her, to make her lose her mind.

Agnetha couldn't walk properly after Frida pounded her belly with that huge dildo, she could still feel it throbbing inside her, and every time she thought about it, her body reacted accordingly. When she got home, her panties were soaked, especially when she came back from math class. Her perineum had suffered a trauma since sometimes she had difficulty holding herself back.

Once, in class, Frida had slipped her a small piece of paper, so discreetly that if she hadn't looked up, she would never have seen it. It was the paper she was currently holding in her hands as she waited for Frida's Volvo 164 to appear in her driveway.

After a quarter of an hour, Frida arrived. Agnetha hurried up beside her and leaned in to kiss her, but instantly backed away, realizing that all of her neighbors could see her. Instead, she took her hand and looked at it with so much love in her eyes that she thought she might explode.

"You are beautiful," the girl said fervently.

"You look even prettier, my love," she appraised Agnetha as she removed the handbrake and slid into the clutch.

Arrived at Frida's house, Agnetha hurried home, pulling her with her. The girl didn't even wait for the door to close when she hugged her so tightly neither of them could move.

"Wait, honey, I have to close the door and right after that I'm all yours."

Agnetha slowly pulled away and Frida took off her coat. She locked the door and hung the key on a small hook hanging next to the door.

Agnetha jumped on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around her. Frida carried her to the sofa and sat down with the girl in her arms. She felt her bury her face in her neck and sigh in contentment, her body relaxing against her and her grip loosening a little.

"Am I comfortable?" she chuckled gently.

"You are the most comfortable thing I have slept on right now, your skin is soft, I like it, it smells good, as if it were natural for you, and above all you are warm."

She paused for a moment before continuing:

"Finally, I wanted to say that your body is warm, not you... Well yes, but you are very beautiful, but it's your body that is warm, she moaned, embarrassed, and was silent for fear of sink even more."

"I get it, don't worry, it's quite nice to have you lying on top of me."

They spent at least a quarter of an hour cuddling in pleasant silence, the only noise being their breathing. Frida ran her hands along Agnetha's back, gradually awakening her thirst for desire. The girl moaned softly and gently pressed against Frida's thigh, her body twitching and moving a little more frantically.

"Would you like to study for a bit? I found a more playful way to do it."

Agnetha had never understood when Frida hinted at her about sex, but nodded anyway, mostly so as not to disappoint Frida. She liked to see her proud to have made her understand something.

"Wait for me in my room, I'll be right there," she said, going upstairs too.

Agnetha went to wait on the bed, not suspecting that Frida would return with her hands full of things she had never seen before. When Frida arrived, she put a pocket in a corner and put on her glasses.