free

When Agnetha awoke, she felt Frida's fingers massaging her scalp. It was soothing and soft, she felt Frida's warm breath on her forehead. She moved slightly, she felt the discomfort of having stayed too long in the same position.

"Did you sleep well, baby? she asked calmly.

Agnetha hummed, her face buried close to Frida's breasts, she breathed softly, inhaling the scent of warm freckled skin.

"Still a bit grumpy, huh?"

She chuckled gently, like a mommy would.

"Come, come closer, my love."

She lowered the blanket that covered her and gently brought her closer to her breasts, Agnetha did not even bother to open her eyes that she smelled the sweet and pungent smell, she let herself be guided by the smell that she recognized . She wrapped her lips around the nipple and began suckling, the milk was strong and sweet. Agnetha sucked more fiercely, there was the sweetness and passion of love that reigned in the room.

''Hey, calm down, baby, she laughs. You have plenty of time, my love, you can do it whenever you want, I don't want you to have nasty stomachaches."

her voice had become firmer, but the amusement in her voice still echoed.

Agnetha moaned softly, her eyebrows furrowed and her sucking was more aggressive. Frida's hand went through her hair and gently brought her closer, and that's when the girl calmed down, she was breathing deeply.

She realized after a few minutes that there was more milk, the milk that was warm, fragrant and greasy. She then looked up at Frida and let go of the nipple.

''mommy !''

Frida's eyes cleared at the mention Agnetha had given her in her small, high-pitched, childlike voice. She realized it now, but Agnetha was a real mama's little girl.

''Yes baby ?''

The girl smiled widely, her face so innocent and so sweet, her nose which wrinkled nicely and her lucky tooth were all her beauty.

"There's more milk than before!"

There was pure joy in her eyes, she looked like the happiest princess in the world in frida's eyes.

"Yes, my love, just for you, only for you, baby."

Agnetha's beaming face made her heart swell, she felt like she was going to explode.

When Agnetha had exhausted her resources, she kissed her. Frida tasted like her own creamy milk in her mouth, it was quite good, very strong, probably from the asparagus she had eaten yesterday.

"Do you like it, mommy?"

She had such an innocent face, and Frida couldn't do anything but love her.

"Yes baby, it's very good," she said, stroking her hair.

She loved when Agnetha was so beautiful, having come exhausted again. She liked to look in her big blue eyes, they were really made for each other.

Agnetha still had her clenched fist resting on her breast, her head resting on her shoulder, her bangs tickling her neck and her breath burning.

"Why do you like it when I call you 'mommy'?"

She had a small voice, still hoarse.

"It was in the mommyent, I've always loved you, it can be creepy said like that, but all the love I had in me, I didn't know how to use it and I saw you. It doesn't mean that I love you exclusively as my child, I love you as the woman you are, but you are so innocent and you look so much like a child, that the love of a mommy that I had m had escaped."