laws of geometrie

She walked slowly, as if she would burst into tears if she walked too fast. She didn't live that far from her high school, yet getting there seemed to take forever, she felt like she was stepping back with every step. She carried the heavy weight of guilt on her shoulders, she felt so dirty, so desperate to do right but her life path totally changed course with a simple dream.

When she passed through the gate, she took a deep breath and joined her friend.

A boy with bobbed brown hair walked up to her.

''Agnetha! Hey how are you? You left very fast, yesterday, I barely had time to say goodbye... But tell me, you look a bit like you. Tell.'
He said, placing his large hand on the shoulder blade bent by the slumped posture of Agnetha.".

The little blond began to sob, she let the pressure in her chest release and the hot tears cover her face. She had been crying so much lately that it felt like all the water in her body had run out.

''Benny, it's so complicated...''

She sniffled and he took a handkerchief out of his pocket, looking at her with such benevolence.

"Maybe I'll tell you about it another time, myself I don't know where I am-" the bell rang and his friend gave him a last smile.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This morning she started with English: the lesson was going slowly and Mr. Ulvaeus was much slower than usual, his pronunciation sucked, he didn't make any effort. What he said sounded much more like German than English, and he spent most of class speaking in Swedish. It was really boring, so unentertaining. Beside, Mr. Ulvaeus was giving her awkward winks in the middle of his class. So she ducked her head obediently, trying not to send any message and get support from Benny who was currently humming like a tractor beside her. How could he not get caught sleeping making such a noise? And then how did he manage to fall asleep so easily in the morning, sitting on an uncomfortable chair between the vibrations of the whispers of boredom around them? Agnetha gently moved her arm and shook her shoulder. He had no reaction, so she dug her heel into Benny's foot: she heard him growl but he didn't move. What a lazy .

Agnetha continued to listen to her teacher speak in atrocious English and looked away as soon as she felt his doubtful gaze on her, she was starting to have reflexes. She was getting tired of trying to look focused, but she just couldn't be focused because today she had math. And math isn't her strong point, but the worst part of it all is that she had dreamed that her teacher was kissing her and she had liked the idea that all of this could happen one day.

Her day started badly, at the end of her first hour of class, she was already tired, physically exhausted. Her friend, Benny, was no better but he looked like he had regained his strength from his nap from English class, and his stomach kept growling.

She had History-Geography, which did not enchant her that much since the subject was the battle of Waterloo which had begun on June 18, 1815 in Belgium where Napoleon lost, betrayed. This chapter clearly did not interest her, however, the mark of her control was maximum.

Her leg was shaking, which shook the desk where she and Benny were writing.

"Calm down, Agnetha, please, I can't write, you're moving the table," he asked gently.

He knew she was sensitive and probably on edge since this morning, he didn't want to frustrate her.

She nodded and took a deep breath, trying to release all the stress she was holding inside. An unpleasant and oppressive heat crushed her, traversed her back and accumulated in her stomach, as if she had swallowed lead. This filthy dream was spinning over and over in her head, she felt like she was going crazy. The obsession to think badly, to no longer be seen as the nice and sweet girl she used to be, but as a sinner of lust.
Her throat was getting dry and her vision was blurry, she was still crying, and her nose was starting to run hard, she wasn't sure if her face was covered in snot, tears or whatever.