everybody screamed

Agnetha froze and Frida stiffened, Benny standing there, right in front of them, taken aback by what he had just seen. He didn't move, he didn't move or say anything, it was getting stressful, Agnetha was the first to crack.

"Benny! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there, I promise I have nothing against you, but please don't tell anyone"

she walked away from Frida, leaving dropping her hand which was the only contact she had kept, she was standing in front of Benny who still wasn't moving, she dreaded the moment when he would come out of his trance.He blinked and scratched his head like every time he was embarrassed, he looked into her eyes, his gaze was neutral, indescribable

."Um...Yeah, don't worry, I won't say anything. It's just too weird, you know, of all the unlikely things that could have happened, I never would have thought you'd be kissing someone. 'one, and certainly not Mrs. Lyngstad, but, give me some time okay?

he paused, "Hello Ma'am" he said embarrassed as he awkwardly raised his hand in greeting, she nodded politely and ran her hand through her thick curls, shaking them gently.She sat down behind her desk and slowly crossed her legs, Agnetha turned her head at that moment and she freaked out, she couldn't help but find her attractive in all circumstances, so she blushed furiously. Frida gave her a suggestive look, and she turned her head to Benny who had stuffed his hands in his pockets and his shoulders were slumpe

Agnetha sat in her place across from Mrs. Lyngstad's desk and Benny sat next to her, the other students gradually arriving. Frida got up quickly and prepared her lesson sheets, she sorted them, made piles and distributed them to each seat of each desk in the class. She was stressed, she wasn't naturally nervous, but getting caught kissing an underage girl on top of that.All the students were there, none were missing. She took a deep breath and started her lesson, she looked at Agnetha who blushed as she met hers, she gave her a convincing reassuring smile because she herself didn't know how she was doing. Agnetha looked at her with pure admiration in her eyes and her mind cleared, clearing all the gray clouds from her thoughts. She took one last look at the admiring and focused girl before starting a pattern of three arrows that represented a sliding vector.Sitting where she should be, Agnetha didn't understand a word of what Frida was saying but tried to stay focused on what she recognized. She wrote down what was on the board, and put her quill on the corner of the table.

The end of class bell rang and the students all rushed out like wild animals, only Benny and Agnetha taking their time. It was afternoon break, Benny always took her home when everyone was home, they had the chance to finish early. and today was no exception."Do you want me to bring you back later? I took a second helmet" he offered her, she nodded."Yes, thank you" she softly, he gave her a thumbs up and walked out the door.Frida got up and locked the door, she sat down on the corner of the desk and leaned on one hand. Agnetha was finishing her bag, she looked up for a moment, she still seemed upset but nothing too bad. A warm hand brushed her cheek, and Frida gave her a knowing look with a soft smile. She leaned down and kissed her again, ther time it was brief, but soothing, her nerves slackened and her breath was shaky.On paper it looked so simple, but she had to remember that they were putting their lives in danger, it was recent, but it was so fluid in these moments, as if they had been doing it forever."I told you you could ask me if you needed help, I saw that you didn't understand everything, even if I'm busy, you know I'll notice you anyway" her smile intensified, and Agnetha's too, she ran her hand over her round, warm cheek."You are so beautiful, I love when you smile at me like that, it's so genuine" Frida praised Agnetha, the poor girl was blushing so hard now." You think?" she was a little embarrassed, but she was more moved by her teacher's confession. "You're the prettiest here, you're so elegant, anyone could be jealous, your look is so soothing, you know, you make me feel so good when you look at me, like I'm so precious to you , you have an easiness to have such a beautiful smile, so sweet, I really like everything that reflects you, you have something extra, a kind of charisma that could make anything crumble and the rebuild"Agnetha couldn't believe it, she had rambled and poured out her passion, all the weight of her admiration had left her and she felt lighter now.Frida was the one who was embarrassed now, what Agnetha had told her had made her excited. Was she really wanting to ask that question? After a short moment of reflection, she took a deep breath to give herself courage.