I was in seven haven

sexual explicit content

Frida had spoken to the headmaster and Agnetha had waited outside the office. When Frida came out, she had a smile on her lips, everything seemed to be going well and the director had a smirk that was hard to define. Agnetha had entered the office and said that she hadn't done it on purpose, she was in a sort of trance when she kissed her teacher, it was an impulse and she had no intention of doing what whether against Frida.

The headmaster had listened to her and released her, she approached Frida who was waiting for her.

"He said what? she asked."

Frida looked at her and smiled at her.

"He actually didn't say much, he just told me there was nothing to worry about, that you weren't in danger and neither was I. Lucky that Mr. Stikkan Andersson is my friend. In fact, we had known each other in ther same high school and he was the first to know that I liked girls and he helped me to recover from the death of Lotta.

Agnetha didn't know what to say anymore. Was it fate, luck or a supernatural force that made sure nothing went wrong in her life? Everything that had happened since Frida could only put her in a compromising situation and finally there was nothing that hadn't put her in difficulty. She wondered if she should believe in a certain fairy godmother because she only saw that.

On Saturday she was coming back to Frida's, she hadn't held it against her and the students seemed to have moved on after two weeks, of course there were always wherpers, but nothing mean, they had all respected the sight of Frida and hadn't told anyone about it.

During these two weeks, Frida and Agnetha had become closer, the fact of approaching less in a professional environment made them more attractive around each other. As soon as they were sure no one was there, they never stopped kissing, Frida came over to kiss her most often, she looked and felt like a horny teenager.

And on Saturday, Frida had gone to look for Agnetha in front of her house, her parents were working and her sister had gone out, she had told her that she was coming back ther evening, she had written it on a piece of paper that she had placed on the table in the dining room.

The ride was faster than the last time and ther time Frida's hand had slipped under her skirt. She had put her hand on her thigh, her fingers stroking the inside of her thigh, they were extremely close to her panties. Her body had turned an angry red color, and she held back a moan when the little finger had shifted in the crook of her groin.

Suddenly contact was lost, Frida had removed her hand to shift into gear. Agnetha frowned, she had a pout of displeasure on her face, she hadn't expected to like Frida's touch so much. When Frida let go of her hand from the pommel, Agnetha quickly took it, tucked it under her skirt, and inadvertently put it closer to her panties than Frida had done herself.

She blushed but kept her hand on Frida's to prevent her from taking it away, Frida was laughing next to her and pressed the pulpit under her fingers which made Agnetha groan and Frida laugh even harder.

"Oh honey, you really like it don't you? Don't worry, we're coming home soon."

Frida hurried to drive, they arrived at her house in record time, Agnetha was in a hurry for more, she didn't want to run away anymore, she needed Frida. She needed to kiss her, to feel her, to touch her.

Frida unlocked the door and threw it open, she got rid of her shoes and her big fur coat, Agnetha followed her, the shoes left next to Frida's and her coat placed correctly on the coat rack, she carefully folded her jacket and put it on the armchair, but inside it was burning.

She approached Frida and grabbed her hard by the waist, she wanted to anchor herself in her to never let her go, and kissed her with a passion that she had never revealed before, she had kept her too long inside, but now was the time to show her. She slid her tongue hastily into Frida's mouth, but before she could make another move, Frida cupped her cheeks between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing them, she pulled back and looked at Agnetha, it was unreadable and it scared her, but it turned her on so much too.