do i miss you?

Em's pov

It's been 2 years... since I've seen gab, and to be honest my life has been good.. I do miss her she was my best friend since I was a kid, I'm sure she's off doing her own thing...

Gab's pov

"VINNIE YOU CANNOT BE DOING THIS AGAIN" I screamed

"Babe don't worry no one saw me" he reassured me, he placed his arms around me embracing me in a hug

"So no one saw you kill that girl?" I questioned

"No babe don't worry" he kissed me

I decided to let it go, I'm used to it by this time

So basically he finds someone who's parents are millionaires or who has a lot of family money, he pretends to fall in-love with her and then kills her and the whole family taking the money.. I'm scared one day he will get hurt...... I know if he goes down I'm going with him as I help with the plans...

2 years I've been with vinnie, him and his  habits of doing bad things, sometimes I wonder how is em, but then again I remember me and vinnie have been planning this for years before we even started dating, I always knew em's parents have had lots of money and I guess I'm selfish, but I will do anything to get my hands onto the big bucks...

Even if that means hitting my "best friend" with a car......

???? Pov

I often see em and sometimes I wonder if she is okay, I haven't see her in a long time, we used to be friends until she ditched me... maybe I we could be friends again...

do i miss her?

* short chapter, but there will be a long one coming soon! 💗🦋✨
If you enjoy it please vote and share it ♥️