Huge thunderstorm?

Start from the beginning

I go buy myself food at Steers and i find Amu waiting for her order. What is up with her being everywhere I am...it's a sign..there is no sign whatsoever subconscious so don't plant unnecessary things in my mind...This is my chance to continue with this flirtatious thing going on here.

I order my food and i go sit where she is sitting. It's not like we having a full blown lunch or dinner we just waiting for our food. She doesn't see me sit down cause she is too busy with her phone. I take out my phone and keep myself busy by scrolling through tik tok.

"You scared the living kak out of me." she says. "You don't look that scared." I say. "I can't just jump around when I'm scared this is a public space." "Next time you should convince me that you are scared." She fake screams and rolls her eyes. "Is that convincing enough?" "A little bit more pazzaz and enthusiasm never hurt anyone." She rolls her eyes.

"It looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Are you okay?" I ask. "Give me one reason why i should be happy right now." she asks. "The birds are chirping the sky is semi clear and it's winter that means we won't deal with flies and mosquitoes and heat waves so forth. "I know but I don't wanna go back to Joburg." "Durban has you on a chokehold?" "Nope. It's that event we going to very soon." "I can relate."

"So did you get what is needed?" she asks. "Yes I did." I say. "Is it very useful?" "Very, very useful." "Okay then. Do you want to continue acting or should we present it when we go to court?" "Let's stroll for a little while and i need one more recording then I'm set. I want to attack her when she is not prepared." "Okay then."

"You know i didn't expect to enjoy you as my lawyer." I say. "And i didn't expect to enjoy you as my client." she says. "But here we are right now." "Here we are sitting and talking rubbish." "Not necessarily rubbish but whatever." She laughs and it reveals her cute dimples. She should laugh more often her face lights up in a beautiful way. "Can I ask a question and you must answer it very honestly." "I don't like it." "It's not bad." "Shoot."

"Why did you introduce Siyanda to your family?" she asks. "I knew i wasn't going to like it but anyways. I had never introduced any girl to my family because I wanted to be certain about her and if I do see a future with her and so forth. So yeah I introduced her but only because they caught us together this other day so I was like why not make it official cause you know her now." I answer.

"They caught you at your place?" she asks. "Yeah we were spending the day together and they invited themselves when no one asked them too." I answer and she chuckles. "I know the pain of your family doing that if only I could kick them out when they do that but I appreciate living." We chuckle. "Exactly so I waited few months and then I finally did it."

"Did you end up falling for her? You don't have to answer me if it's too personal." she says. "I did fall for her. I was still waiting for the right time to actually confess to her but I'm glad the 'right time' never came cause look where we are now." I air quote right time. "The universe was communicating." I hum in agreement.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. Nobody deserves to be used like that and then tossed out like a piece of garbage. Lucky for you they didn't send you to prison cause that's where you were heading. You better find healing and get back to the streets I'm sure they miss you." she says and we chuckle. "I didn't know that you are nice." I say and she chuckles.

"I am nice Sthembiso you just don't know me that way." she says. "But we can change that now can we?" I ask. "Maybe we can change that. Do you want to change it?" "Maybe, maybe not." She smiles. "We shall see in the future let's just focus on your case." I nod.

"You know it hadn't sunk in that I was used and i took it hard and then I also realised that I was a side chick. It took time for it to register in my mind that I was a side chick and she has a husband not a boyfriend but a husband." I say and she chuckles. "It ain't safe for any gender at this point." she says and we laugh. "You gotta be vigilant and be careful."

"You know what i give up. I gave up on guys when Beyonce got cheated on but now i give up on girls. Who should we trust besides ourselves." she says. "It ain't safe. We should all be for the streets at this point because nobody gets hurt." I say. "I did the right thing by earning my player card after my relationship." "When was it?" "Varsity years. Traumatic experience don't bother asking why so long." I chuckle.

"Order #235." says the waitress. "Let me go then I'll see you at the gala and maybe we can talk about changing dynamics between us." she says and winks at me and walks off. I'm definitely in and now I know when to tell her. At the mafia gala. I think I won't regret attending it after all. "Okay. Sharp." I say. She stands up and leaves.

I didn't think it would be this easy to slide in to her but I guess my charm and looks are working to my advantage. Now I need to get my speech ready and  slowly prepare myself to enter another relationship. I feel bad that I will be using her the same way they used me but it has to be done.

They call out my number and i fetch my food and leave. I get inside my car and drive off to my house. I get there and eat. When I'm done eating I start packing up for this thing. I'm so not looking forward to seeing many people. After packing up I take my stuff and put them in the car. I lock the house and i drive off to the private strip.

I'm still puzzled about the fact that she's married. I mean I knew but reality never sunk in. So all along I was a side chick. Wonders never cease to amaze me. A whole giant was a side chick...my life is filled with drama I can't create on my own. I personally think my life is a joke and will forever be a joke but i don't care. As long as I'm rich I don't mind.

I need to stop thinking about Siyanda. We will deal with her when I come back. But the acting has become much more easier now that i have gotten the tapes and I'm enjoying this thing a little too much. I know she will die and do I care, no. Let me forget about her.

I get to the airport and i find my family waiting for me. "You are late." says dad. "Ngiyaxolisa." I say. (I'm sorry.) The air hostess takes my bags and puts them in the plane. We get inside and sit at our seats. I like sitting at the back by the window so I can get peace of mind.

"Sthembiso don't sleep we need to talk." says dad. "I did not commit any crime don't worry." I say. "I know that. Did you sort out Siyanda's problem?" "Yes i did i have the information. I'm just deciding on what to do." "What do you want to do?" "My desicion is pending." "Sozwangawe." (We will hear from you.) I nod and close my eyes.

"I guess you thinking about this means there is going to be a huge thunderstorm coming." says SimphiweyiNkosi. "Yes and she will regret the day she decided to seduce me. Angidlalwa phela mina." I say. (I'm not one to be messed with.) "And you also going to seduce someone else." "Can we leave that one alone." "Fine."

£

We have finally arrived in Joburg and I'm bored already. I wanna go home but that won't happen any time soon and i still need to make my official move. We get inside our cars and drive off to the BnB we booked for our stay. We get to the BnB and go to our designated rooms. I get there and take a shower and go to sleep. I could be going to a club but I'm really not in the mood.

I honestly wanna go home cause i don't wanna be here but i guess i could use the time to think about the perfect revenge. I'm not one for torturing and i never lay my hands on a woman so assassinating is the best option and it's harder to trace back to the killer.

Siyanda must get ready for the thunderstorm thats about to come cause her and her family won't like one bit...