SLS •bad listener•

hi! Can u do where SLS gets High and sneeks out and when she comes back nick is waiting for her in her room and then nick tells Chris and Matt and they talk to her abt the serious stuff that could happened to her and she can't keep serious and laughs?

-SLS/N pov-

(A bitch was smoking weed and she leaving rn)

If Matt Nick and Chris found out that I was smoking they would kill me, and I have a party today. I was already dressed and was going out of my window. 

My friends were outside waiting for me.

"Heyy" I said laughing as I got into the car.

"Hiiiii" They all said as they were squished in the car. I got in and waited till we got there.

-Nick pov-

I saw a funny video on TikTok and I wanted to show SLS/N. I got up from my room and started heading upstairs to hers.

I opened her door and I didn't see her anywhere. It smelled too. Usually, it smelled like pink sands candles. I just assumed she wasn't there so I went to Chris's room. 

"Is SLS/N here?" I asked him as Matt was in his room as well.

"No, she's in her room" He told me.

"She's not there" I told them as they got up.

"Oh my gosh" Matt said as we walked to her room. Matt opened the door and immediately plugged his nose.

"Woah what the fuck?" He said.

"Was she smoking or is that from outside?" Chris said as we put our shirts over our noses.

"I swear if she was smoking bro" I said as we looked around her room.

"Windows open too" Chris pointed out.

"She snuck out, and her docs are gone" I said as I looked around.

"I'm waiting here till she comes" I said as I sat down on her bed.

"Same" Matt said as he sat with me.

"I'm not gonna be alone in my room so ill stay too" Chris said as he sat on her desk.

-SLS/N pov-

We arrived at the party and we all got out. I could finally breathe fresh air because no windows were down and we were all smoking. 

 We got into the house and music was playing. My eyes were going in circles and I could barely walk straight. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a shot that was just laying there.

I drank it and it was gross. I then looked in the fridge for some fruit punch and there was none. What kind of part-

-30 minutes later-

We were all in the living room smoking and laughing. AT absolutely nothing. It was getting a little late so I wanted to go home. 

I looked around for someone who wasn't drunk because I'm not trynna die tonight. I looked and found this one dude on the corner before walking up to him.

"Can you bring me home?" I asked him laughing.

"What's funny?" He asked me.

"Nothing can you just bring me home?" I asked him.

"Ok?" He said as he got up and we walked outside to his car.

"Where do you live?" He asked me.

"Here" I said as I showed him a picture of when my house burned down.