SLS ·one day with my brothers·

-request from @iheartsza123 and i dont know who requested for the sister to be hurt but here it is! I put the stories together-

 I never got to see them anymore. But today I could. They had prefilmed videos and they had planned the videos for the next weeks.

I got ready this morning and I was so excited. I put my favorite black biker shorts on and a purple ransom t shirt. I then I  head downstairs.

"Wow someone excited" Matt says looking at me as I twirl.

"OooO ok drippy" Nikc says giving me a hug.

"Im excited" I say smiling.

"Ok ere ready so we can go now, were do you wanna go?" Matt asks me.

"Ice cream" I ask hopping.

"Ok hyper let's go" Chris says patting my back as we all head to the car. The whole ride there I couldnt stop smiling. I was so happy to spend time with my brothers.

"Here" Matt says as he pulls up and I hop out of the car as soon as he pulls out his keys.

"You must be happy" Chris says as I shoot him a smile. e order our ice creams before walking around as we lick it.

We finish as we get back to the car and sit down with all the windows open.

"Lets go buy skateboards cool ones" Chris says as we all agree.

"SLS/N this is your chance to pick the songg" Nick says looking at me and smiling.

"Ok" I say before grabbing the aux and playing a song. I play '3 Nights by Domonic Fike'

I sit up as I put the volume on max as Matt starts driving.

"🎶I BEEN UP FRO THREE NIGHTS AT THE MOTEL🎶" We yell out of the window.

🎶UNDER STREETLIGHTS IN THE CITY OF PALMS🎶" We yell as we finish the song and arrive to the skatreboars shop. We hop out of the car and head inside of the store.

"Damn this ones fire I want it" Chris says as he pick it up.

"It is nice" I say looking at it.

"This is mine oh my gosh it had billie on it" Nick says whispering but screaming.

"Fangirl" I say laughing.

"This ones nice, Ill get this one" Matt says grabbing an orange one with stars.

"You pick one" They tell me as I spot this one board ith butterflies. It was so pretty.

"This one" I say grabbing it.

"Ok lets go pay for them, it looks nice" Matt says as we head to the cashier.

"Is thaa all for today" The women asks as she clicks things on the maching thing.

"Yes" Matt says as he pulls out his wallet.

The women scans everything before telling us the price, she tried to atleast.

"That will be-"

"Oh no ill just pay" Matt says not wanting to hear how expensive the boards were.

"Ok and here you guys go" The women says as she hands us our boards.

"Thank you" We all say as we head out.

"Off to the skate park" Chris says as we hope in the car. We make it to the skater park and we right away, start skating. We ride for a while before I see one with a big drop.

"Should I drop here?" I ask them.

"No SLS/N dont youll get hurt" Nick says.

"Fuck you Nick, go for it" Chris tells me.

"SLS/N careful" Matt tells me as I prepare to go down./

"Here I go" I say smiling as I drop. I was going good but i thought someone was coming my way so I swerved. I flew off my board and I fell, scratching my knees and my elbow.

"Ow ow ow" I say as I begin to cry in pain.

"Oh my gosh SLS/N" Nick says getting they get down from the less deep part of the concrete.

"It hurts" I say as I look at my knees that are all bloody.

"Oh my gosh we have to get her washed up lets go, grab her board" Chris says as he carries me to the van as Matt grabs my board.

"Youre gonna be ok" Nick says as I cry even harder. It stinged. We drive back home as they place me on the counter as they grab the first aid kit.

"Ok SLS/N this is gonna burn" Nick says holding a sanitized wipe.

"Hold my hand" Chris says as I grab his hand and squeeze it.

"AHHH" I say as he wipes of the blood off my knees and my elbow. My elbow wasnt hurt badlyOk your doing good" Matt says holding my arm as Nick put bandades.

"Ok Im done, pain releifed" Nick says with his hands in the air before he makes his way to the sink to wash his hands.

"Its my fault" I say crying.

"Hey hey hey SLS/N look at me" Matt says making me look at him.

"This isnt your fault, its Chris's" Matt says raising his voice as he looks at Chris.

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?" Chris says angrily.

"WHEN NICK TOLD HER TO STOP YOU SAID 'FUCK IT GO FOR IT' AND THEN SHE WENT, AND GOT FUCKING HURT BECAUSE OF YOU" Matt says yelling at Chris.

"IT WASNT FUCKING ME??" Chris yells.

"Hey guys" I say trying to break the fight.

"Boys" I say beginning to stop crying.

"NICK FUCKING TOLD HER NO" Matt yells at Chris.

"ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT SHE MADE THE DESCISION ALONE" Chris yells.

"YES IT IS CHRISTOPHER" Nick yells.

"GUYS" I yell as they all stop and look at me.

"What?" They say.

"Im fine look" I say as I get up and walk around the counter.

"See" I say jumping.

"See shes fine" Chris says pointing at me.

"Yeah I am" I say.

"Ok Ill be the bigger man, Im sorry for making you drop" Chris says.

"It wasnt your fault I made the desicion" I say.

"AHA there it is, you guys hear that?" Chris says holding his ear as Nick and Matt begin to chase him.

-request open-