M ·waitress·

-matt pov-

Y/N and I had gotten into an argument so we weren't talking. We were with our friend Nathan, and my brothers of course. 

We were at Denny's and it was about 5:00 so we were eating lunch kinda late. I hadn't eaten all day. I didn't feel like it. I missed her so much, but I was upset. We had just come so we were all seated with our menus. 

I was sitting beside Nick and Nathan while Chris was sitting with Y/N on the other side. It was time to order so the waiter was coming.

"Hey I'm your waiter for today, are you guys ready to order?" she asks with a notepad.

"Yeah" they all say as they order.

"What can I get for you handsome boy?" she says.

"Nothing, I'm good" I say still looking down at my phone.

"You sure?" Y/N says as I just look at her and look back down at my phone.

"Pathetic" I mumble as the woman leaves.

-y/n pov-

Matt and I were mad at each other but I missed him so much. I was worried a little argument would go too far.

I see a young blonde waitress come our way which means we're about to order.

"Hey I'm your waiter for today, are you guys ready to order?" she asks us. 

We all order but Matt doesn't.

"What can I get for you handsome boy?" she says which makes me uncomfortable.

"Nothing, I'm good," Matt says. Matt hadn't eaten all day. When we argued he wouldn't act this way. He still slightly talks to me but today. Nothing.

"You sure?" I ask him.

He doesn't even respond. He just looks at me.

"Pathetic" I hear Matt mumbles which makes my stomach feel a certain way.

We eat our food, but only Chris, Nick, and Nathan were talking.

The waiter comes back and just seeing her made me sick.

"You guys need anything else?" she asks flipping her hair.

"No thank you" we say.

"Um excuse me?" the woman says whispering to Matt.

"Yeah?" he responds.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" she says.

"Oh- ok" he says as he gets up.

-matt pov-

Why does this girl wanna talk to me? She looks 22. I'm already annoyed.

"Um, I thought you were really cute, and um, can I get your number?" she says.

"Um I have a-" I'm cut off by a familiar voice behind me.

"He has a girlfriend" I hear Y/N say behind me.

"Stop lying" the waitress says.

"Want proof?" Y/N says.

"Any proof bitch" she says scoffing.

I feel my face being pulled by Y/N and she kisses me. We pull away and Y/N gives the waitress the death stare as she leaves.

"Thanks for saving me. I missed you" I tell her.

"I missed you to Mattypoo" she says putting her forehead against mine.

She is mine

-request open-