C ·i hate you·

-Y/N POV (dating chris)

The triplets and I were playing UNO for like the 80th time today. We had nothing to do at all. We were with Madi because she flew out for the summer to hang out with us since the triplets always went to LA. 

Her and I got along so well. We had almost everything in common. Our music taste, our style and even the same ice cream flavor. Mint chocolate chip. She and I were like sisters. We knew everything about each other. 

The only thing we didnt have in common, is that I was the worst player at UNO tho. I never got the +2's or the 4's. I hate loosing aswell. But today I had good cards, alot, and it's revenge time

"Oh im to good at this" Madi says before placing like 4 cards.

"Switch sides" Nick says placing the reverse card on the pile of cards.

"2 yellow, 2 green and 2 blue" Chris says placing his cards.

"My turn" I say before placing a 6 blue and a 6 yellow.

"I put this and I have 3 cards left" Matt says placing a reverse card which made whatever I put go to Chris.

"Fuck I swear if anyone gives me a +4 we are no longer friends" Matt says looking at his pair of 3 cards. I look at him as he looks back at me before I look at him and laugh.

"Don't you dare Y/N" Matt says with a serious face.

"Whatever she puts won't go to you it's going to Chris" Madi says looking at Matt and laughing.

"Bro just place a card babe" Chris says looking at his one card left, about to win.

"If you say so" I say before placing four +2's.

"Thats 8 cards for you" I say while laughing with Matt and Madi.

"Ugh I hate you" Chris says looking at me in the eyes as they all gasp and look at me. I was still there as the 'i hate you' replayed in my head.

"Chris" Nick mumbles looking at me as Chris doesn't even know what he's putting me thru.

"What?" He says still taking his 8 cards.

"I need to use the *cough* bathroom" I say before getting up and walking quickly to the bathroom as I start crying.

-CHRIS POV-

"Bro just place a card babe" I says looking at my card.

"If you say so" She says before I look up as she's placing +2's.

"Thats 8 card for you" She says while laughing with Matt and Madi.

"Ugh I hate you" I say as they all gasp. I don't pay it mind. I grab my 8 card she directed to me.

"Chris" Nick mumbles looking at me but i dont care. Hes always talking.

"What?" I say taking my cards.

"I need to use the ehum bathroom" Y/N says as her voice breaks. I look up and see her waling quickly to the bathroom.

I didnt understand anything at this point.

"Chris oh my gosh" Madi says running where Y/N had ran.

"What did I do?" I ask confused.

"You said I hate you to the girlfriend you've had for almost 3 years ow" Nick says as I realize it all.

"Oh my gosh, I didnt mean it" I say getting up.

"No give her some time with Madi" Matt says as I sit back down.

"Dumbass" Nick mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

"Shutup Nick" I say before starting to wait for  Y/N and Madi to come back in the room.

-Y/N POV-

As im crying in the bathroom I hear the door knock.

"Go away" I say not wanting to talk to anybody.

"Its Madi" i hear someone say with a soft voice before opening the door revealing Madi's small bodyb making me smile as she returns one.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"He hates me" I say before crying even more and heading to Nick's bedroom with Madi before closing the door.

"He doesent" Madi says trying to comfort me.

"He does he looked me in the eyes and said 'I hate you'. You were there" I say crying.

"Y/ dont cry lets just go play take your mind off it" Madi says before pulling me into a hug.

"Even if he hates you just know I love you" She says puling away.

"I love you too" I say before going back to the bathroom with her so we can check our faces.

"Fuck my eyes are puffy and im red" I say lookig at myself.

"Still beautiful tho" Madi says smiling at me as we head back to the living room.

-CHRIS POV-

Nick and Matt kept playing UNO but I tapped out. I felt so bad for what I said to Y/N. It just slipped out. It was dumb aswell because it's just a game and I always win. I should've just been more nice about it.

I was waiting for Madi to be done with Y/N so I could talk to her. As I wait another 2 minutes I see Madi and Y/N walk out of the room before they come back and sit down.

Y/N was red and her eyes where puffy. She was crying bad. She glanced at me and it hurt me so bad. I speak up niot being able to retain myself.

"Y/N can I talk to you-"

"You meant it didnt you?" She asks locking eyes with me. Matt and Madi leave the room to give us privacy when they feel the tension.

"I didnt mean it Y/N, Im sorry" I say trying to grab her hand as she pulls away.

"You directly said 'i hate you' while looking at me in the eyes" She says.

"I know I was mad but didnt mean it baby please" I say getting closer to her as she moves away standing up. 

"You said it the same when you first said I love you" She says tearing up.

"What do you mean?" I ask her standing up.

"When you first said I love you" She starts.

"You said it looking at me in the eyes nd you meant it. DId you?" She asks crying.

"I did mean it and I still love you pleace babe. I dont hate you I swear on MaryLou, on my brothers even on pepsi" She says giggling to the last part of my phrase.

"Please dont hate me Chris I love you so much" She says holding onto my hands and coming closer to me.

"I love you to Y/N" I say before she brings my face lower before placing her lips on mine.

"Im still here" I hear a voice say behind me before I see Nick behind the couch. I look at Y/N and laugh as Nick leaves his hiding place.

-request open-