C •make me cry•

Then for Chris can you do when you guys get into an argument because Chris is always on his games, when you see arguing Chris pushes you (not in an abusive way) and you fall into the draws, y/n starts crying and she went to Nicks room and Nick Comfort her until Chris came in and apologised??  

-Y/N pov-

I was in Chris's room on his bed as I watched him play Fall Guys. He hasn't spoken to me since. ANd by since I mean since I came. He didn't even bother to look at me to say hi.

"Babe" I said calling out his name. I knew he could hear me. His headset was on only on his left ear.

"Chris" I said louder.

"What do you want?" He said as he mumbled.

"Can we do something together?" I asked him.

"We are" He said.

"And what is that?" I asked him. 

"Relaxing" He said still playing the game.

"FUCK" He yelled making me jump up to my feet.

How tf-

"You fucking made me loose" He said to me as he got up from his gaming chair.

"That's not my fault your ass at the game" I said to him raising my voice.

"The game is more enjoyable than you anyway, boring ass" He said to me.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE STUPID COMPUTER" I yelled at him. Here goes caps lock.

"CUZ ALL YOU WANNA DO IS FIUCKING TALK ALL THE TIME"He said yelling.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT IM TRYING TO BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND" I SAID TO HIM.

Ok, I'm not about to make Chris seem like my father so I'm not gonna make him push her.

"WELL YOUR NOT FUCKING GOOD AT IT AT ALL, YOUR A HORRIBLE GIRLFRIEND HOW ABOUT THAT?" He said yelling at me as I started to tear up. I scoffed and left the room crying. 

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. I then saw Nick's door open and he saw me cry.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked trying to look at me as I put my hood on.

"Nothing" I said whipping my eyes.

"No tell me what's wrong, come to my room" He said to me as he brought me there.

"What happened?" He told me.

"Chris and I were arguing"I told him.

"About what?" He asked me.

"He was on his game and I wanted to talk to him, then he lost, and blamed it on me which wasn't even my fault" I said to him telling him what happened.

"And then he started yelling and me and he said I'm a horrible girlfriend" I said as I cried even more.

"Dont listen to him Y/N" He told me as we sat on his bed.

"I don't even think he wants to be with me anymore, I'm always doing something wrong," I said.

"Ok we're not triplets anymore, fuck him" He told me as he pulled out his phone.

"This is why I love you" I said as I leaned on his shoulder.

"I love you too" He told me as we started watching tiktoks.

-Chris pov-

"WELL YOUR NOT FUCKING GOOD AT IT AT ALL, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE GIRLFRIEND HOW ABOUT THAT?" I said to her as she began crying.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself. I sat on my chair with my hands on my face. Lowkey am stupid for telling her that when talking should be the main thing in relationships.

I don't know if she left because I heard her grab her keys. I checked her location rq and she was still here so she has to be in Nick's room.

I made my way downstairs and went to Nick's room. I opened his door and found them on the bed watching Tiktok's I assume.

She was leaning on his shoulder calmly.

"Nick" I said to him as he looked at me.

"What?" He said with an attitude.

"Can I bother her for a minute?" I asked him returning the attitude.

"Ask her" He said as e looked back at his phone.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Y/N?" I asked Y/N as she looked at Nick. She then looked at me and got up, making her way to my room.

"If you turned her against me I'm gonna kill you" I told him holding the doorknob.

"Ok horrible boyfriend" He said squinting his eyes as if he was gon do sum. I closed his door and went up to my room to find Y/N on my gaming chair on her phone.

"Can we hurry this up so I can get back to Nick?" She said to me.

"You're not a horrible girlfriend" I told her.

"Nice to know" She told me getting up.

"And" I said stopping her.

"And,  I'm sorry for being mean to you" I said as she looked at me.

"Ok is that it?" She asked me.

"Y/N why won't you forgive me?" I asked her.

"Chris you told me I'm a horrible girlfriend for wanting to talk to you" She said to me.

"I didn't mean it I was angry"I told her.

"Over a game Chris" She said to me.

"Then fuck the game I'll break it" I said as I grabbed my baseball bat leaning on the wall. I swung the bat right to my screen causing it to break.

"CHRIS" She yelled scared as she went onto my bed. I kept hitting the screen until it wasn't usable anymore.

"Now you forgive me?" I asked her out of breath.

"You didn't have to smash it" She said scared.

"Do you forgive me on not, I'll hit it again" I said putting my bat back up.

"No no no, I forgive you" She said as she stared at the PC.

"Ok good" I said smiling.

"Why would you break it?" She said as I came closer to her dropping the bat.

"So I can show that I care" I said as I hugged her.

"I'm sorry you're a great girlfriend" I said as she hugged me back.

"She's joined the other side again" We heard from the door. We both shot up and it was nIkc.

"THE PC" Nick yelled as he saw it.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" He yelled.

-request open-