C ·celebrity crush·

PLS GO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY MATT BOOK

y/c/c: your celeb crush

We were filming a Q&A video and Matt was asking the questions this time.

"What triplet does Y/N most relate to?" Matt asked as they all look at me.

"Id say Matt with my mental health and stuff. It's very similar to hi" I say as they all nodded.

"Nice" Nick says.

We go from a couple of questions as we joke around and laugh together. But then it was Nick's turn and he picked the worst question ever. It made Chris so jealous.

"Any of you guys have celebrity crushes?" Nick asked looking at me and smiling before we starts laughing.

"What just happened?" Chris asks.

"Ok, so theirs this guy that Nick and I like really like he's so hot" I say.

"You think I'm hot?" Chris asks Nick with a weirded-out face.

"No, it's not you let her tell you who is" Nick says as Chris looks at me.

"Bro this kid from TikTok named like y/c/c is so fine Nick knows" I say.

"Can I see his pick?" Chris asks before I show him a picture of the dude

-you can imagine someone else if you want-

"Bro he's not finer than me," Chris says as his brother says OoOooO'

"Jealousy" Matt says.

"What if I said Olivia Rodrigo is so pretty I wanna take her out on a date," Chris says looking at me.

"Stop don't do that," I say.

"Ok now you know how it feels to talk about someone the way you should be talking about your partner," He says before leaning his head on the car window as Matt looks at me from the rear mirror with his eyes widened as I shrug my shoulders.

"Go talk to him" Nick says.

"I probably should" I say opening the car door and heading inside of the house. 

I walk in and see Chris on his phone looking at pictures of y/c/c.

"Chris stop," I say taking his phone out of his hands.

"Hey give it back," He says as I walk around the counter.

"Y/N don't play with me give it back" I say getting up on the counter and standing on it.

"Get down here Y/N," He says.

"Stop looking at pictures of y/c/c it's not good for you," I say putting his phone in the air.

"If he's finer maybe you should be with him," Chris says as I look down at him.

"Hey the only person I wanna be with is you," I say making him smile.

"Come on down" He says before grabbing my waist and carrying me down.

"I love you so much" He says.

"I love you too," I say before pecking his lips.

"More than y/c/c?" He asks me.

"I don't even love him and yes even finer than him" I say as we hed back to the van outside.