C ·attention·

Chris has been showing me little to no attention. Everytime I come over hes just on his phone or playing the game with his friends. And I was getting tired of it. Once again he was on the game and I wasnt gonna waste time again.

"Chris" I say seated on his bed as he was on the edge of the bed facing the TV with his headset on. No responce. 

"Chrstopher" I say tapping his shoulder as he removes the headset off one of his ears.

"What do you want?" He says.

"Can you hangout with me please?" I ask him.

"Im busy, and stop annoying me" He sys putting the headset back on his ear. If he wants to play that game we can.

"Im done" I say leavuing the room nd making it to the kitchen where Matt nd Nick where.

"Hey, Y/N" Nick says but I dont respond to him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

"No its Chris" I say.

"What did he do?" Matt asks me.

"Hes been on the game the whole time ive been here" I say.

"Ignore him so he can see how it feels" Nick says.

"Fine but how am I gonna ingore him if he wont even talk to me?"I ask them.

"When he does speak to you, dont respond" Matt says.

"Ok" I say.

"Nick go shut the internet off so his game will crash" Matt says as Nick makes his was to the side of the counter and unplugging the internet.

Shortly after Chris comes downstairs with the headset still on.

"Who unplugged the internet?" He asks.

"Why wont you spend time with Y/N?" Matt says.

"She was in my room" He says.

"That isnt hanging out Chris" Nick says.

"Why doesent she tell me herself?" Chris asks.

"She doesent wanna speak to you. You were being mean to her" Nick says.

"Babe" Chris says looking at me but I dont look back.

"Babe im sorry Ill hangout with you" He says moving my hair from my face.

"Why do you wanna hangout with her now that she's mad?" Nick says.

"Ok lets go to a more quiet place" Chris says before picking me up bridal style as I squeal and he runs upstairs with me in his arms. He kicks his door open before putting me on the bad and placing his lips on mine. I pull away before he even gets to deeply kiss me, and I look into his eyes.

"Now you wanna give me attention?" I ask him.

"Im sorry Y/N Im not playing the game ever again" He says before getting off of me and taking his headset.

"Want me to smash it?" He asks me holding his headset on both sides.

"I dont think that will be nessesary just put it down and come here" I say to him as he puts the set down and jumps on me.

"Do you love me?" I ask him.

"I love you so much" He says.

"I love you too baby" I say before kissing his forhead.

-request open-