💀🌺Hell bound🌺💀

This writing styles is very different from how I usually write so don't mind me if there are mistakes or if it isn't the best. Just wanted to try it out. Please leave loads of comments? I like reading them, they keep me from unaliving. :) (jokesjokes)

Also, don't mind me but I will add a picture with clothes under here. I describe some of Harry's outfits in detail. IDK why, but it had to be done.

#Hades and persephone AU #but not really #little bit of crossdressing #not really mythology #not really fantasy either #idk what genre this is #mild hurt/comfort #this time Louis need comforting though #lonely Louis #slow burn ish #Bit of pining #...

#Hades and persephone AU #but not really #little bit of crossdressing #not really mythology #not really fantasy either #idk what genre this is #mild hurt/comfort #this time Louis need comforting though #lonely Louis #slow burn ish #Bit of pining #friend to enemies to lovers I guess #harry is too good for this world #isn't he always

💀💀Louis POV💀💀

In my life, I've had a lot of obsessions with beautiful things.

Misunderstood and misjudges beautiful things in particular.

A simple example is my three-headed dog, Cerberus, who was killed shortly after he was born simply because he had three heads. Because he was seen as a monster.

I didn't think that the little, helpless pup was a monster. He was cute. End of the story.

I may have bent my own rules a little to keep him beside me in the underworld.

Of course, when he grew to be this giant ass hound, people in the mortal world thought I took him in to be a guard dog. To... scare my family and friends away.

In reality, my heart just wouldn't have been able to take it if I had to send him to Elysium. All alone and confused.

But the mortals didn't think the ruler of the underworld could feel things like empathy and love. They see me as a monster, just like they did with my dog.

To be fair, Cerberus looks terrifying when he's speeding towards you but at the end of the day, he's just this giant lapdog.

Anyway, I was talking about beautiful, misunderstood obsessions.

My latest obsession is Demeter's son.

A beautiful, beautiful boy. With curls like the dark brown colour of chestnuts and eyes that sparkled in the sunlight like fucking emerald.

He was tall, a little lanky maybe, but he made it seem graceful. Despite tripping over his own feet every now and then.

Don't even get me started on his ability to grow flowers and trees. He just touches the soft moss on the forest floor and little white flowers sprout from between his fingers. It's absolutely mesmerizing.

He is polite and kind. Kind to everything and everyone.

And personally, I don't think they deserve him.

Sure, they act all nice around him and his mother. But the way they talk about him behind his back just breaks my heart every time.

See, it's because Demeter's son likes to dress a bit more... feminine than the other men do. He liked to sow flower-like patterns on his capes and dresses. His hair is long. It goes past his shoulders and he often wears it in a braid with a flower crown atop his head.