CHAPTER 11: TANGLED UP INSIDE ♡

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV:
I felt good being with Ahra. She was like a cheerful medicine for me which would work instantly and the disadvantage of being with Ahra now would be that she would definately sense that something was wrong. And my assumptions were right. She definately suspected something odd but didn't ask me any questions. After the end of the evening we both sat on balcony. The cool air hitting my face making my nerves calm down. I took a sip of hot chocolate and felt nice. But then Ahra asked me, "Are you really okay Y/Niee?" I didn't wanted to worry her so I said that I was okay but was I truly ok. "No I wasn't." I kept looking Ahead of me not wanting to make an eye contact with my bestfriend because I was sure that I would end up breaking down. But even when I kept looking straight at the sky the tears in my eyes and the suppressed emotions betrayed me and exploded. She kept patting my back trying to sooth me and calm me down but my tears were continously rolling down. They were trapped in my eyes for so long that they just wanted to escape just like how I want to escape from all the hardships of my life.

Author's POV:
Ahra embraced Y/N as she kept crying for a long time not saying a word about the reason she was crying nor Ahra asked her. Crying was the best way for Y/N to lighten her heart from the emotional baggage she was carrying all this time. After sometime her cries converted into sniffles and eventually died down.
As Ahra notice that Y/N had stopped crying she asked her in a sweet voice,
"Do you want to talk about it now Y/N? There's no rush if you don't wanna talk about it now. I'll wait." She said letting Y/N go from her embrace. Y/N didn't reply to her and Ahra got a signal that she wasn't ready to talk about it and stood up to go inside the room. Seeing Ahra go back to the room Y/N also got up and went inside and sat on the bed meanwhile Ahra was sitting on the study table. After that there was silence for a few minutes and then Y/N spoke,
"I want to talk about it Ahrayaa. I don't wanna keep all the burden on me anymore. It's suffocating me."
She narrated the whole incident that happened earlier in the evening and Ahra listened to her silently. After spitting out everything there was silence in the room for sometime but then Y/N spoke,
"I know I had been doing very busy lately not giving any of you time and I am very sorry for that. Because of my ignorance Taehyung had to suffer and I was also not there for you when you needed me as a bestfriend. Coming here to visit you like this I saw how happy you were and only then I realized how people around me would have felt neglected. I'm really sorry for hurting you guys." Ahra hugged Y/N nodding her head as a no.
"No phabo you were not hurting me yes I missed you but I know what you were going through back then. There were alot of things on you plate. And you've always been there for me no matter what problems were you facing. And about Taehyung it is not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Ok?"
"Maybe it's entirely not my fault but partially I'm at fault. Only if I had been more considerate towards him we would not have being in this situation." Y/N said her voice cracking at the end.
"Maybe but don't blame yourself entirely for the situation. And there will be a way to handle this and I'm sure you'll find that way and if not then me and Jimin are always there for you even if something goes south so don't worry yourself by thinking about what if's. Hmm?" She said handing Y/N a glass of water.
She gulped down the water and then Ahra asked her again,
"So tell me do you still have feelings for Taehyung?"
Y/N looked towards her and thought about what to answer her as she herself didn't knew about it. She was trying to move on but did she completely move on from her past.
"I don't know Ahra but I think maybe no because if I had moved on this thing would not have effected me this much."
"Hmmm it's ok take your time and then sort this out."
"Yeah."
"Ok now let's go to sleep it's already past midnight now."
As they were going to go to bed there was knocking sound coming from the window both of the girls looked at each other confused and scared.
"Let me check." Ahra said and went towards the window.
"Yaah An Ahra are you out of your mind what if there's someone dangerous." Y/N said pulling her towards the bed again.
"Don't worry let me just check." She said and started taking slow steps towards the window. Unlocking it with shaking hands she pulled open the window only to get startled by her boyfriend's voice.
"Yaah Ahrayaa what took you so long I would've fallen from here if you wouldn't have opened the window." Jimin said whining.
Y/N put a hand on her chest to calm down her beating heart relived that there wasn't someone dangerous.
"Yaah Jiminie phabo you scared us." Ahra said.
"First pull me in my idiot girlfriend do you want me to die." Jimin said and Ahra pulled him inside the room and then he questioned,
"What do you mean by us is someone else present in the room?" As soon as he asked that question Y/N's head popped out from besides Ahra.
"Annyeong Chinguyaa (Hello my friend)" she said waving at Jimin.
"Annyeong" Jimin said waving at her and both of them exchanged weird smiles.
"Why are you here Jiminaahhh? That too this late at night?" Ahra questioned.
"Yaah you are questioning as if this is happening for the first time plus where the hell is your phone? I kept messaging you from the past 4 hours and you won't reply?"
" Ohh that I was with Y/N all the time and I did not check my phone." Ahra said scratching the back of her neck.
"You forgot me after Y/N came to spend time with you." Jimin said with a visible pout.
"No baby I did not." Ahra said caressing his cheek.
They were going on and on bickering ignoring the presence that was sitting on the bed watching all the drama happening infront of her. She signed and thought,
"Let these lovebirds have their alone time fighting. It would be better to shift to Mi-yeon's room (Ahra's younger sister).Taking her phone she silently walked out of the room and went to sleep.