"Ok sure. Bye."

"Uhm Y/N wait."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for agreeing to meet me."

"It's fine. I'll be there soon. Bye." I hung up the call. I opened V's text message. She sent a location of a coffee shop.
'She is working at a coffee shop?' I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be waiting here in the car. If you need anything just call me." Selena said. We were outside of the coffee shop where veronica works.

"Okay." I said and climbed out of the car. As I started walking towards the enterance, my heart started beating faster. I was scared, I guess.
I was about to open the door when veronica showed up from behind.

"Hey, Y/N!" She called my name.

"Hi." I greeted. She came running towards me and hugged me. It was a quick hug so I did not mind.

"I-I am sorry. I was just excited to see you." She said while pulling back from the hug.

"Its okay. So... you wanted to meet me?"

"Yeah. Do you want to have a cup of coffee first?"

"Uhm yeah sure. If you dont mind."

"I dont mind silly. Have a seat." She giggled. I got seated and V went in to get the coffee.

She came back quickly and sat next to me.

"So how are you?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"I am great. How are you doing?"

"I can say I am fine but that would be a lie."

"Whats up? I feel like you are going through some thing."

"Yeah. I-I dont know How to start. I dont want to sound rude or selfish." She said, looking down.

"Hi,Y/N. Can we take a selfie please." Two little boys asked while holding their phones.

"Yeah sure. ....Just be quick. ....Alright. love you." I said as they took some selfies and left.

"I am sorry. The kids...anyways. just tell me whats going on, V?"

"I-I fell in love with a guy." She said.

"Oh. Wow thats cool, I guess?"

"I gave him everything. I loved him more than anything but he cheated on me, he left me...."

"I-I am so sorry."

"That reminded me of you-of us. Now I felt how you felt when I cheated on you. I am so sorry Y/N for whatever I've done to you. I am sorry from the depth of my heart." She cried.

"Hey hey no. Its okay. I forgive you. Dont cry."

"Its not okay. I was a toxic girlfriend. I used you for my comfort. I didnt respect you for anything. But still you were so sweet to me. I hurt you, I treated you like shit. I am so sorry Y/N it took so long for me to understand this."

"Its fine Veronica. Its over. I already forgave you. Stop crying please." I handed her a tissue.

"He cheated on me with another girl. He fucking left me when I needed him the most. I loved him so much. I dont have anyone to go to now. I-" she cried

"I am so sorry you are going through that. But you have to move on. I know its hard but if you love him you have to let him go. Don't waste your time and tears over him."

"Thats not the only thing."

"What do you mean?"

"My dad passed away last week and it is being very difficult to take care of my mom all alone."

"Oh my god! I am sorry i didnt knew and I didn't attended his funeral."

"Don't be sorry."

"Why didnt you called me then?"

"You hate me. Why would I call you?"

"I dont hate you. We arent together doesnt mean I hate you. Your dad was a very kind person. He meant a lot to me."

"You dont hate me?"

"No, I dont."

"I didnt deserve you for real. You are such a sweet person and I did shit to you. I wish I had realised this earlier and we would be happy together." She said. I gave her a tight lip smile.

"Anyways if you need help, I am always here for you. Okay?"

"Actually I do need your help."

"Sure, tell me?"

"Can you like-Can I borrow some money, I will return it please. I really need to pay some rents and some household expenses. I will return it as soon as possible."

"No its fine. You dont have to return. Let me get the cheque."

"Cheque? You have it right now?"

"Yeah I mean I dont carry cash and Ryan keeps a cheque book in my car so...." I said as I pulled out my phone and called selena.

"Hey baby?"

"Everything okay, sugar?"

"Yeah everything's alright."

"So are you coming?"

"No I-Can you grab the cheque book from my car and come here please?"

"Cheque book?"

"I'll explain you everything just come fast please."

"Okey." Selena said and hung up.

"Selena was here with you?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah I didnt want to come here alone."

"I make you feel that much uncomfortable?"

"No no. I was just- No you don't." I said.

"Hi, Veronica." Selena greeted. Veronica quickly got up and hugged her.

"I am so sorry selena-mam-I uhm was so rude to you. Please forgive me." Veronica said while hugging.

"Its okay. I forgot that." Selena said.
They pulled back from the hug and got seated.

"I didnt knew you were here. What can I get you?" Veronica asked selena.

"A caramel coffee?"

"Same as Y/N? You really are made for each other." Veronica giggled and went in to get selena's coffee.

"Is she alright?" Selena asked

"She is a little bit depressed." I said.

"What happened?"

"Its complicated. I'll tell you on our way back."

"Okay." Selena smiled.

"Heres your coffee, mam." Veronica handed selena's coffee and sat down.

"And here's your cheque." I handed V a signed cheque.

"Thank you so much Y/N- wait Its blank."

"You can fill how much money you want." I said.

"Thank you so much Y/N this really means a lot. Why are you doing this much for me, after all we went through?"

"You are my friend and as I said I dont hate you." I said.

"You are the best Y/N."
She filled the amount infront of us. It was just a little amount. That proved she wasnt greedy anymore. Whatever happened, really changed her. And I liked that.

"Thanks for the coffee. Stay in touch." I said as I got up from my place.

"Anytime. And congrats, both of you, for getting nominated in grammys." Veronica said.

"Thanks." I said.

"See you Veronica. Take care." Selena said as we both hugged veronica goodbye.

Double update!!