Back To Musutafu

ᒍᗩᑎᗩᑌᖇY 11Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

I look over and Hazel was passed out. "Miss. Yn, I'm not going to kidnapped you two. Relax." Twice says. I keep my face neutral and say, "I don't even know you. For all I know you could be driving us into a murder." "Fair enough." Twice says. I look at Hazel's window. "Do you like the dress?" Twice asks. I pull the tight dress down."Yeah it's pretty." I say. "I thought so too." He mutters before turning the radio up.

I shake Hazel awake after an hour. We were at the train station. "What you whore?" Hazel asks. "We're here butt head." I say. Me and Hazel get out the car. I reach into my purse and hand twice 550 yen. "Thank you for driving us. I know it's not alot." I say giving him the money through the window. "Thank you Miss.Yn. I appreciate your kindness." Twice says. 'He's so sweet.' I think backing away from the car. "Bye Twice thanks for your help!" Hazel says smiling widely and waving. "No problem ladies!" Twice says, his eyes crinkling. Twice drives away.

"Ok let's go." Hazel says holding my hand. "You're my mom and I'm your daughter." Hazel says, looking around. "I don't look old enough to be your mom." I say. "Whatever. You're my aunt then happy? Good." Hazel says, looking at me with her brown eyes. Hazel guides me to the ticket purchasing area. "How the fuck do you this?" I mutter to myself.

Some guard thing walks up to us as I try to buy tickets. They tap my shoulder. "Excuse me, do you need some help miss?" They ask. I glance at them. Before saying, "Yes please. I'm trying to buy two tickets to Musutafu." They nod and start trying on the screen. "One adult, one kid correct?" They ask. "Yes." I say nodding.

I look down at Hazel, she was turned around waving to little kids. "Ma'am now you insert your money and you'll have your tickets." They state. "Thank you so much." I say with a smile. "You're welcome. Have a nice day." They walk away before I could say anything else. I pay for the tickets and drag Hazel to the train that was about to leave.

"He was nice right? Wasn't he? Young too, you should have asked for his number." Hazel says after we had got our seats. "They were doing their job. Mind you I have a boyfriend." I say. Hazel rolls her eyes. "Whatever. How long is this train ride? Are you sleepy? Are you mad at me? Is that why you're not answering me? What's home like?" Hazel asks speaking at the speed of light. "It's cold on the train." I say quietly. "Is that a song lyric or somethin'?" Hazel asks leaning on me. "No." The train starts its journey to Musutafu.

I shake my leg to get rid of nerves and to warm myself up. "Yn does Uzu still call Kat Kacchan?" Hazel asks looking down at the carpet. "Yeah." I say. 'You still call Izuku, Uzu.' I think looking at my sister with a small smile. "I love you. I feel like it's not said enough." Hazel whispers. I squeeze her tightly. "You're gonna make me cry. I love you too." I say softly. Hazel laughs softly. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.

Hazel kept moving around, so it was hard for me to get comfortable. After the first hour or so, I give up and gaze out the window. "Yn I'm hungry." Hazel says. I hand her some gum, that Twice gave me. "We'll get food in 30 mind Ok?" Hazel nods sadly, "Mhm." She takes the gum. "The average person chews about 300 pieces of gum a year. We have records of there being gum from 9000 years ago." Hazel says. "W-why do you know that?" I ask in bewilderment. She shruggs. "I'm smart unlike you." I push her slightly. "Shut up." I say.

...

I look around the busy train station. Hazel and I climb up the stairs to leave the underground station. "Should we walk or what?" Hazel asks. "I guess we have to walk. I don't have my phone." I say. "How long is the walk from here to home?" "Uhhh 30 minutes." I say shaking my hand in a 'ish' motion. "Please tell me we have another option?" "Nope." I say popping a piece of gum in my mouth.