Pie!!!

OᑕTOᗷᗴᖇ 15Tᕼ
ᖴᖇIᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"Good Morning Mom," I say,walking into the kitchen. "Morning, do you remember anything?" Mom says. I shake my head. "Ok, here eat some pancakes. You have a appointment with your dad," she says handing me a plate. "Morning Auntie" the green haired boy says. The spiky hair guy walks in,"Damn it, i hate pancakes" Mom shoves a pancake in his mouth and hands him a sausage pattie. "Hurry up yn your dad's in the car." Mom says. "Ok bye." I say standing up,waving to green and spiky.

"Hi fAtHeR" I say getting it the car,"How long till we get there?" "20 minutes" he says starting the car. "Ok" I say,yawning. "Your still tired" Dad says,looking over at me. "Mhm," I closed my eyes. "Yn, we're here" I groaned,"Ok"
Looking out the window, I see the buliding,"EC...wonder what that means" I walk into the buliding, Dad was talking to a doctor, "-she won't remember what happened after the concession,"

"But she'll get her mermory back right?" Dad asks,talking to a doctor. "Yes sir, she will have her mermory" "Ok...yn come here," I walk over to teh doctor,"This is Dr.Cruz"
"Hi,I'm Y/n" I put my hand out. "Nice to meet you." Dr.Cruz shakes my hand,"Follow me," Dr.Cruz walks to the back. I look back,dad nods, "We have a doctor with a memory quirk,she can make someone remember or forget something. She can help your memory lose. Wait in here,she'll be with you shortly." Dr.Cruz leads me to a blue room. "Thank you," I say before Dr.Cruz closes the door. "Hi Y/n," A doctor says,walking in. "I'm Dr.Abbie, but you probably won't remember me. Now this might hurt. I'm sorry if it does." Abbie says pulling on gloves. I nodded. Abbie put her hands on my temple,images flash before my eyes. Then it goes dark, "Mom,Dad?"

"Y/n." A lady appears,"It's good to see you. You've got so big." "Auntie Coco?" I ask,walking closer to her. "Yes dear," She says opening her arms. I run to her, "I missed you so much CC. Why'd you have to leave?" Tears brim at my eyes, "It was my time" Coco says. "Is is is" I hesitate, "Is it my time? I don't want to leave yet. I haven't-" Coco shushes me,"No dear, you have a long way to go. Now I must leave," Coco starts to fade,"Tell your jerk-head brother, that he can suck it sometimes." "No,no,no. Don't go yet." I try to grab her,but she fades anyway. "Blue hair... stay away..."

"-N,Y/N...WAKE UP" I open my eyes slowly. "Katsuki?" I whisper. He looks shocked, "You remember me?" "Yea bro." I say rubbing my eyes. I gasp, "Where's Coco?" "Y/n...Auntie Coco died years ago." Katsuki says looking down. "Yeah, I know but I saw her she was...telling me something..." I say looking around. "Wasn't there school today?" I getting off the couch. "Yn sit back down" Katsuki says. "I'm looking at the calendar,shitface" I walk to the calendar,"Yes,yes. Today the 10th of November,we had school today. I gonna go see deku. Be back later." I slip on some shoes. "Wait,mom said-" "BYE" I walk out the door. "Y/N!"

'I wonder what time it is?' I had left my phone at home again. 'Is that deku' I think seeing a puff of green hair. I make a smoke hoverboard. "Deku?" I say getting close to him. "Y/n. You r-remember me?" He says. "Why is everyone saying that?" I say throwing my hand up. "Because you forget me and Kacchan." Izuku states. "Why?" I ask confused. "Shouldn't you be sitting down?" He says,trying to drop the topic. "No,tell me why I forgot about you and Katsuki." I say. He sighs,"can we go inside its cold." I didn't realize we had walked down to his house. "Sure. You have to make me hot chocolate tho."

Izuku hands me my hot chocolate, "did you put milk in it and the other thingy?" I ask,sipping on the hot drink. "Yes." "Why didn't I remember you and Katsuki?"  "You passed out after your surgery in the car and I hit your head on the door. It's my fault. And then you stopped breathing" Deku says looking down. "No it's not. I probably hit my head,myself. And almost dying... pretty normal." I say,rubbing his shoulder. "Maybe,but it still cost your dad a lot of money. "

"Nah. It's probably fine. I got my memory back, so be happy," I gasp,"We should celebrate. What should we get? Icecream, mochi, Starbucks, cookies, Boba" I say naming sweets, while eating a brownie. "We could ask your mom to make her apple pie," I say jumping up. "Mom is away," izuku says. "Aww. Hey, didn't Grandma Julie get back last week? She loves baking." I say getting excited. "Yeah she did." Izuku says jumping up too. "We should go ask her before it gets dark." I tell him. He nods eagerly. I grab my shoes and start timing them. Izuku was already ready. "I'm gonna wait outside." I quickly finish tying my shoes and grab one of Izuku's jackets. "Come on Izuku." I yell jumping around. "You had to much sugar." Izuku says,chuckling at my behavior. "Yeah probably." I say fidgeting. "Is that my jacket?" Izuku asks.

I was stepping over cracks in the sidewalk. "No" I say,clearly lying. "Lies. Tsk.Tsk.Tsk" deku says,"YN you passed it." He pointing the house beside him. I run to the house and ring the doorbell. "Hi sweeties," Mrs.julie says opening the door. "Hi, how was your day?" I ask,walking in. "Good. I'm assuming yours was good." "Yep!"

"Hi grandma Julie...an-and Andy." Deku says petting her dog. "Did yall need something?" Mrs. Julie asks. "Well...me and izuku both got into ua and we were wondering..." I say trailing off. "If I could make yall a celebration treat." Julie finishes. "Yes," Izuku exclaimed. "Judging be yn's face,she wants it to be sweet. And Izuku's face he wants strawberries which aren't in season so he is settling with apples." Mrs. Julie says walk to her kitchen. "After all these years,you still surprise me with your quirk." Deku says. Grandma Julie laughs.

Mrs.Julie's quirk is food guess. She can guess what food someone wants. She has won multiple cooking shows with her power.
EXTRA: She was never able to have kids so all the kids in the neighborhood are considered her grandchildren.

"I don't have any apples or enough sugar. Can you guys bring some after your school tomorrow?" Mrs.Julie asks. "Yes,anything else?" I ask. "Yes. Here's my grocery list. I've been meaning to go but keep forgetting."

"Ok," I grab the list from her,it was pretty long. "How long have you needed groceries?" Deku asks looking at the list. "A few weeks," Mrs.julie says,looking through her purse. I look at deku,"next call us when you need groceries,and we'll bring 'em" "No, I don't want to cause trouble. Here's forty bucks for the groceries." She hands me money. "No it won't be a trouble. I'll come over every other week to get you groceries. You won't need to pay either." I tell her. "I'll help too." Izuku adds. "You guys are too sweet. Here five dollars to buy you a candy bar." Mrs.Julie says handing us five dollars. "Thank you. We should get going." Izuku says. "Let yourself out. Judge Judy is coming on," Mrs.Julie as Andy barks.

"I'll go to the store tomorrow." I say before we part ways. "No. I'll go," deku says. "No. I'm going I got the list and money." I tell him walking away. " Give me my jacket." Deku yells. "Nah. I like it,I think I'll keep it."  "BITCH" he yells. I make a smoke hand and flip him off. I hear him gasp,"fuck you too." He says before walking off. About a week later me, deku and katsuki went to a small field and ate the apple pie. It tasted like heaven and being around my two best friends made it taste even better.

This chapter was fun to write for some reason.
Thank you for 1k reads
Peace out soldiers ✌