SLEEP

OᑕTOᗷᗴᖇ 20Tᕼ
TᕼᑌᖇՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"Good Morning yn," Iida says as I walk into the classroom. I mumble a good morning,before taking my seat. I cover my face and close my eyes. Someone taps on my shoulder,"what?" I grumble,lifting my head."How was your morning?" Uraraka asks,cheerfully. "Shut the fuck up." I say covering my head again. "Yn?" "Uraraka,if you don't go away I gonna-" I look up. "Hey,Todoroki. Please leave me alone. I didn't get much sleep." I say closing my eyes. I guess he walked away. "Morning class," Aizawa says,walking into the classroom. I groaned,'out of the days to be on time,it had to be today.'

"You may have heard from the upperclassmen that dorms will be built over christmas break...that news is true. After Christmas break,you will be on dorms,"
Everyone cheered. 'Like,who wants to live at school?' "Moving on,next week we will be going to the forest training camp. Before we go you have to pass this test if you fail you will not go." Kaminari and Kirishima groaned. Aizawa's phone starts ringing,he steps out the classroom to answer it. "Yn,how was your sleep? Kero." Tsuyu asks. "Not well. I kept feeling like I was forgetting something or someone had told me something important...anyway it kept me up all night." I say,turning to her,"How was your sleep?"

"It was okay. I just couldn't sleep,bc my sister was snoring really loud." Tsu says. "Shoot the homework for math. That's due today right?" Tsu nods. I pull out my paper,it was half way done. "Yo Sero. The homework. What did you get for problems 10-20?" I yell across the classroom. "I ain't finished." He yells back. "Izuku. Please tell me you finished." I say turning around.
"I did." He says. "Can I have the answers?" "Hmmm. What's in it for me?" I groaned. "Um...katsudon. I'll buy you some." "Ok deal," He heads me his papers.

"Hello," a woman says walking in. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask. "Oh God, this class is going to need some rules." She starts writing her rules on the board. "Who does this lady think see is" I whisper to tsu. She shrugged. "Can I go to the bathroom?" Uraraka asks "Can I go too?" I ask. "Yes," the lady says. I stand up and walk to the door."I never said you could go"

"Yeah.You did"I keep walking, everyone starts copying papers. "I will call the principal,if you don't sit down."

"Oh no. Not the principal." I say,sarcasticly. "Young lady. Sit down right now." She says,a vein popping out her forehead. "No thanks. I need to pee." I say standing in the back of the class. "You need to respect the whites." She says walking to me. I look around the class in shock. "Excuse me?" The lady grabs my arm,and hits me in the face. I activate my quirk and heat up my arm. She shrieks as her hand burns. "Don't touch me," I walk to the windows and open it. I sit on the seel, "Ahh yes. The 1800s...loved it back then..." I lean back. "Young la-" "No thanks, I going to pick some cotton and use the bathroom." I lean farther back. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Katsuki yells standing up. I fall backwards and yell, "Adios bitches."

Using smoke I create wings and softly land on the ground. I start walking home. "YN," Todoroki yells running up to me. I turn around and see ice leading down from the classroom window.
"Hey Todoroki. You should go back...I dont wanna get you introuble." I say continuing to walk down the sidewalk."Nah,I'd rather get in trouble with you,then be near her." He says running up to me. I smile slightly,"Well since we're both skipping. What would you like to do?"
"I don't know 'bout you but I'm hungry." Todoroki says. "Meh, we could go to that cafe...I see it whenever I walk to school." I say as we out the gates. "Sure," Todoroki says. "Where is everybody?" I ask looking around the streets.

"See its right there," I say pointing across the street. I run out into the street. "YN Watch out" Todoroki yells. I turn to face and see a car about to hit me. I freeze and close my eyes. "Yn you can't do that." Todoroki says. I open my eyes,my face was in Todoroki's chest. I fell my face heat up,"my bad...um where are we?" I say looking around. "Ice cube." Todoroki says,releasing his arms from around me. He puts his hand to the ice and starts melting it. "I'm sorry for the damage. Here's some money to pay for it." Todoroki hands the driver a couple thousand dollars. "Sorry," I say again. "Wanna come over and watch a movie?" I say as we walk on the sidewalk. "Sure...what about our stuff?" Todoroki says. "Oh yeah...I mean like I have my phone." I say reaching intomy pocket. "Shit. I left my phone on my desk." Todorkoi says. I nod,"You should probably get it. Come to my house after. Bye todo. See ya in a bit." Todoroki walks away.

"Mom and dad shouldn't be home...so won't get in trouble for skipping." I mumble opening the front door. I comforted by barking. "Potato?" I say. More barking. I walk into the living room. Potato was in his playpin. I unlock the door. He jumps on me.

"Hey Potato. Did have a good day?" I say in a baby voice. He licks my face. "Yn?" Someone says,opening the front door. I pick potato up. "Oh. Hi todoroki. This is Potato." I say,putting him down. "I'll in the kitchen. You can wait in the living room."

Todoroki POV

I grabbed me and yns bag. "Hey Midoriya." "Hey Todoroki, you going to yn's?" Deku asks, walking to the cafe. "Yeah." "Cool, don't do no funny business with mah sis." Midoriya says, dabbing me up. "You never know." I say chuckling. "Ight. See ya Todoroki." Midoriya says walking away, "today would be a good today to tell." He yells backs. "Or not" I yell walking towards the exit.
I quickly go home and change into black sweatpants and a red sweatshirt.

Timeskip

Potato follows me into the living room. "Hi Potato." I try to pet him,but he growls. I pull my hand back. "Potato be nice. Todo you like sour right?" Yn says sitting on the couch beside me. I nodded. She hands me a pack of Sour Patch Kids. She opens a pack of sour skittles,and grabs the remote. "Movie or show?" "Don't care." I say opening my candy. "Show. Ever seen Promised Neverland." Yn asks. "I don't think so." I say. "Cool," she pressed play and leaned on my shoulder.

"Wait how is she the mom? All the kids look different." I ask. "You'll see." Yn says. "There's a sex scene?" I say in disbelief. Yn laughs,"No boo. The kids are adopted...ish." "I wish I was adopted." I say,sighing. "Why?" Yn asks looking at me. "Because I coud leave whenever I want. And my bitch of a dad won't be my real father."

"Todoroki," Yn says before bursting out laughing,"Is he really that bad?" "Yes. You should meet him sometime." I say closing my eyes and nodding. "Damn. I'll adopt you." She says hugging me. I melt into the hug. "Ooh. I love this part." Yn says turning back to the screen. "Why do you like this part?" I ask. "It make my heart race." Yn says.

Episodes later

"Yn?" I mumble. When she doesn't respond I look over. She had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 'She looks so peaceful.' I think closing my eyes. 'I wonder if schools out?'

Question of the day

What's the best family pet and why?