YEET

ᗩᑌᘜᑌՏT 21Tᕼ
TᕼᑌᖇՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

I see Todoroki walking ahead of me,I yell "HEY TODOROKI WAIT UP!" I run towards him and trip over a crack in the sidewalk. He grabs my arms to stop me from hitting the pavement. I laugh at my clumsiness,"Sorry"

"Its fine," He says,"How was your morning?" "Better since I get to talk to you." I answer, play flirting. "Have you heard of the soulmate thing?" I ask,as we walk through the school gates. "Yeah.You think its true?"He says. "Well,I saw it on the news this morning so its probably true." I response. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Kat yells. I started laughing "Oh my god, look at his face." I look over at Todoroki and see a small smile.

"Morning Y/n." Izuku says as he sees us. "Morning. Hey yall want to go to the mall later?" I ask sitting at my seat."Maybe I heard Present Mic is gonna give us a lot of homework." Tsu says. "Aww."

"Morning little shits,we have a test. Get your gym uniforms on." Aizawa says. "Do you think the test will be hard?" I ask nervously. "Probably not. Aizawa doesn't give hard tests." Ochako states as we walk outside. "Did you see the news?" Tsu asks us. "Who?"

"Apparently another 16 year old went missing. I think its the 4th or 5th one." Tsu says. "You would think the police would have caught the kidnapper/murderer?"Momo asks. I stop walking 'Was it the same guy from the day? What if Todoroki wasn't there? Would I be the one missing?'
"Y/N!" Aizawa yells. I jump at the sound."What?" "What did I just say?"

I clear my throat,"Well um it was the..." The class snickers. Aizawa sighs,"mhm pay attention next time or detention." I walk over to Izuku,"What are we doing?" "Um...We're doing so sorta quirk test." He answers. "Cool,you want to hang out after school." I ask him,poofing his hair. "Sure."
"DIEEE!"Kat yells,throwing the softball. "705.2 meters." Aizawa says. "Really that's the best you can do?" I say, smirking. "Oh yeah let's see you do better." Katsuki says back. "Oh no no no. I'm sure I can't beat you." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I grab a softball and walk to the circle. Before I throw it I cover the ball in a thick layer of smoke making it almost weightless.

Once the ball reached a few hundred meters,I make some of the smoke explode. "710.2 meters." Aizawa states. "BOO-YAH,as you see I'm better. 5 more meters than you." I yell,as the bell rings. "Alright we'll finish the other half of the class tomor-" "STUPID DEKU." "Bakugou HUSH." Aizawa yells,his hair raising. Katsuki looks at the ground. "We'll finish the other half of the class tomorrow. Now go change into your school uniforms,you have history next."

*TIMESKIP*

"Wait,we didn't have history yesterday?" I ask. "Yeah on Wednesdays we only have homeroom. Like a make-up day." Momo says. "BAKUGOU RESPECT THE DESKS!" Iida yells doing karate? "Huh? Let me ask the desk." Katsuki leans his ear to his desk. "oh-ok,yeah I'll tell him." He switches to a British accent. "Well governor, the desk says mind your fucking business."

"Hey loves. How was your morning?" Ms.Midnight says. I gasp,"Ms.Midnight's our teacher?!" I whispered to tsu. "Yes i am,darling. Ooh you must be the new kid. I love your hair. I get you caught up tomorrow. You got a computer and school account?"

"Thank you. And yes I do." I say. "Take that out and sign in. Tsuyu can help with the rest." Ms.Midnight says quickly. I pull out my MacBook and create a new account. "Ok go to Google classroom and the code is fjej574 for this class. Kero" Tsu tells me. "Ok thanks baes."

.

Peace out Soldiers

Thanks for 300 reads..