《21》

You're the best thing I never planned.
___________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Flash. . .

Deepak called to Vaishnav and said that there's a parcel for him. Though at first Vaishnav didn't care about it but somewhere the officer in him wanted to dig deep. 

He sneaked out of the home -after washing his face- without anyone's notice and reached office. He opened the parcel and saw that there is a photo of him and Shashi when he was dropping her to the exam hall. And in that photo Shashi's face is circled with red ink.

Vaishnav looked at Deepak who is as shocked as him. He knew that now his bloody well-wishers are aware of Shashi, his blooded boiled noticing the line on her neck.

His phone rang. He looked at the called and it's a private number. He signed to K to trace the call while he answered.    

"Hello, Shabi speaking" He said and anyone can notice the coldness in his voice.

"I hope that you got the parcel, my friend. I wanted to ask who is she? Man she's damn hot and she can definitely fulfil my needs and of course, desires." Another person souned so mocking and the fire did rise in both the bodies.

"Face me and say those words you coward. I will make sure you won't live to say another word from your fucking mouth." Vaishnav roared in anger.

"Tsk Tsk, I know you are as eager as I am. After and all we are the first failures of our this long journey. So the meeting should be grand my friend. Till then just take care of her, who knows the future, my friend." And the person hung the call with a smirk on his face. 

Vaishnav looked at Deepak with cold look and blood red eyes. He glanced at Saketh [K] regarding the tracing work. Saketh nodded his head in no.

"That was a satellite phone and the call didn't last for more than one minute to know the exact tracing but I am crystal clear that he is somewhere in India and if I am not mistaken he is clearly watching our every move. We should be careful bro." Saketh finished his points showing them the tracing footage. And this confirmed Vaishnav's belief that the bastard will no can't escape from the law and definitely from him. 

That was then Vaishnav decided to protect Shashi with his life. She is more precious than his life. Whole family's happiness lies in her and he can't the chance of any harm around her. 

FLASH END. . .

Present, Dinner Time. . .

"Amma, nenu, Shashi repu shift avtham" Shashi looked at him immediately while Gowri smiled.

(Ma, Shashi and I will shift to my flat tomorrow.)

"Ekkadiko chepthava?" She asked him for the nth time.

(Will you tell me where?)

Vaishnav looked at her and she reluctantly continued eating her dinner, serving him.

"Sare, nenu Vishnu ki cheppi clean cheyyistha" Vaishnav nodded to his mother when the clouds thundered.

(Ok, I will inform to inform Vishnu to clean it.)