Sixteen

~•~

                            ~•~

What are we gonna do!?!"

Bakugo whisper yelled, his crimson eyes snapping to jaded ones that looker just as panic.

"Izuku!?"

"Uhhmm, you-we could tell your mom you're alive?"

The freckle boy suggested, Bakugo glared sharply at the other, before pouting like a little kid.

"I-I'm not ready.... "
"Not yet... "

"I can just hide in the bathroom."

Katsuki suggested, he really wasn't ready to present himself to his mother.
After all the L.O.V were probably looking for him by now, and if they were to capture him, Mitsuki would just be losing him all over again.

"Izu?"
"Are you gonna come down?"

Midoriya hesitated for a moment, he couldn't force the blonde to show himself to Mitsuki, not with out him being
majorly pissed at him, and probably losing all his trust.

"O-Ok... "
"Just stay up here, and I'll bring you some pizza in a bit."
"Try to stay quite."
"And no killing yourself!"

the greenette quickly whispered, before turning around and yelling,

"I'm coming!!"

"Not yet your not~"

Bakugo muttered, fortunately (in his opinion) Izuku heard him and started to blush a vibrant red.

"Damn you, Kacchan."

And with those words spoken, Izuku quickly walked out before his aunty decided to come and check on him.

                          🕷

"Beat his ass!!"
"Body slam him!!"

Mitsuki yelled, banging on her coffee table as she watched sports wrestling.
Izuku always loved it when the blonde was in this kinda mood, that meant she wasn't thinking about her son and she was actually feeling somewhat happy.
Though at the moment he couldn't exactly enjoy the night, considering her son was right upstairs, alive and waiting for something to eat.

"U-Uhm Aunty?"

"Yes dear?"

"I think I'm gonna go ahead and go upstairs... "
"I'm kinda of tired. "

The greenette felt guilty for lying, but there wasn't much he could do at the moment.
Not with out betraying Bakugo's trust, that is.

"Oh ok, honey."
"Are you feeling alright?"
"It's not like you to rest all day... "
"Not that anything is wrong with that, I'm proud of you for finally take a day off. "