Five

~•~

                         ~•~

⏤͟͟͞͞Flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

"Please stay together, I don't want to file anymore paper work then I have to."

Midoriya's homeroom/science teacher sighed out.
Aizawa Shota.

Everyone snickered at the tired teacher words, but they knew it was better to listen to him then to deal with the consequences.
Man was his punishments harsh.

Izuku wasn't exactly planning on running off and doing his own thing, at least not at first.
But when his top two tormentors were whispering to one another and making certain hand gesters before pointing over at him, he figured maybe going off by himself was a decent idea before Aizawa sighned them three as partners.
Which he did quite often since the two ass-holes actually convinced the tired teacher all three of them were buddies.

When his two bullies had stopped looking at him and no one else was paying attention.
That was when the freckle teen had decided to sneak away.

He figured if worst comes to worst and he gets lost he'll just except whatever punishment Aizawa will have for him and call his teacher for help.

"This place is so amazing!"

Midoriya exclaimed, as he looked at all the different science experiments.
And these were just the one they were show casing, Izuku could only imagine all the experiments they had to hide because of the government and what not.

"Did you see where he went?"

And that was Izuku's cue to hide.
Except there wasn't many places to go.

'Crap'
'Crap'
'Crap'

"Let's go this way, he's a fucking dork so he's definitely looking at the dorky shit they have on display."

The greenette felt like throwing up, he had no idea where to go.
For all he knew he would walk in on a dead end and be trapped.
And it seemed those ass-holes torture techniques were only getting worst.

Midoriya decided to take a sharp turn, in the midst of running, in hopes the other two would keeping going straight.
However when his movements had deseased, so did the bullies which made the anxiety in his stomach only grow more.
Why couldn't this just leave him alone?
Why couldn't he just have a normal day with out bullies.

Tears had begun to resurface as he backed deeper and deeper into the dead end, until his left hand had pushed something and he was swooshed around in a whole other room.

"What the.... "

⏤͟͟͞͞End of flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

"Heya Buggaboy!"

Deadpool exclaimed, being the last one out of the two to arrive at their   designated spot.

Midoriya snapped out of his zoned out position, and quickly stood up.
He couldn't believe he let himself space out like that, what if there had been a murderer behind him..... well then again Deadpool was one?
Kinda... sorta... definitely was one.
But he doesn't seem like he wanted to hurt the greenette.