Twelve

                           •~•

❌🛑🚨TRIGGER WARNING🚨🛑❌
            (Torture stuff)

Bakugo's body ached.
Everything seemed to hurt, Dabi and Toga really seemed to be going all out for this one.
What confused Katsuki the most, was the fact that none of his wounds were healing.
Why weren't they healing!!?

"Alright you two, we're trying to get him close to the brink of death, let's not kill him quite yet."

Shigaraki snarled, running his fingers through the blondes hair right before clutching a handful and pulling his head up.

Bakugo accidentally let out a small whine, which made the bluenette smirk.

"Did that hurt?"

"F-Fuck you."

"Hehe, Nah I'm good."

"Sooo have you figured it out?"

All actions stilled, the atmosphere seemed tense.
And that was saying something, considering Katsuki's current predicament.

"What a-are you fucking talking about?"

Shigaraki clenched the Blonde's hair tighter.

"That collar I made you wear, shuts down all and any powers.... your not immortal right now baby boy~"

The Blonde's crimson eyes widen.

Was that why the voices hadn't came back yet?
And that was also why his wounds weren't healing!!
He had been wanting this for so long, every since this whole situation started he had been craving to just end it all.
To end all the beatings, the forever fear of what could happen next.
The horrible guilt he felt for how he treated a certain greenette.... yet he.... he wasn't sure if that's what he wanted.... after all if he died then he can't protect spiderman.
He can't protect him from the league, and god knows that idiot will only be more determined once he figured out who killed the blonde.
He needed to protect his spiderman!
He couldn't die like this!!

"How are you feeling?~"

"Are you quizy?"

"Are you scared?"

"Maybe even petrified?~"

"Just the very thought that tonight is your last night?"

"Are you gonna cry?~"

It took all of Katsuki's will power not to growl at the bluenette.

"Well lab rat are ya gonna answer?~"

"Tsk, I feel like you pulling my hair is just your way of wanting to turn me on~"

When Dabi would experiment on him, and torture him flirting comments only made him angrier.
However with the bluenette it made him fluster.