Three

•~•

•~•

❌🛑🚨TRIGGER WARNING🚨🛑❌
(Suicide)

"Sooo Buggaboy?"

Deadpool questioned the greenette, who was staring up at the sky, quietly counting each star.
At least be was trying, but Deadpool kept asking him questions.

"Yes pool?"

"How did you become.... well spidery?"
"Were you born with these web powers?"
"Or tortured?"
"Or did you have some kind of freak accident?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

Izuku deadpanned, not bothering to look over at the other who was swinging his legs over the building and humming a light tune.

"Yeah, I know... "
"Am I annoying you Buggaboy?"
"Maybe I should go away...."

That made Izuku glance over at the pouty boy.

"No objections?"
"Very well."

Deadpool stated, pushing himself off the building.

"What the actual hell!!?"

Izuku yelled, sitting straight up and running over at the edge.
Maybe it was a trick?
Maybe his hand was grabbing on to the ledge, or he has some kinda power that makes him fly??

However Izuku only saw Deadpool falling, which made him quickly jump into action, not thinking about how he could easily just use he web to catch said boy.

*Splat*

It was to late.
Dead pool had slammed against the ground, before Izuku could actually grab any part of him.

"No,no, no, no!"
"I didn't-You-I can't believe you-"

Midoriya was starting to lose control of his breathing, he didn't think Deadpool would do something so reckless, so stupid so-so-

"Whatda you panicking so much about buggaboy?"

Deadpool asked, in a slightly teasing tone, sitting up in the process.

Midoriya took one look at the other, his brains were still splattered on the roa, yet he was fine.
In fact he was started to heal, almost like what just happened, never happened.

"What are you??"
"And are you insane!?"
"Do you know how reckless that was, how stupid that was!?"
"You could of hurt someone else in the process of your little stunt, you idiot!"
"Furthermore how do you know for sure you would of came back alive!!?"
"Are you immortal or something like that??"

'Whoe, look who's asking to many questions now?~"

Deadpool teased, as he watch the greenette pace back and forth.