[35.2] Dec 20, 2022 - Tuesday 01:01 [107]

Start from the beginning

She starts to dance more freely with her body and I do the same, but it's not like... sensual... we are just dancing dorkily and I fucking love it.

There's just the low light from the kitchen and the Christmas lights so we can see our shadows moving in the white wall.

Jennie moves backwards and... she trips on the table.

I- 

She didn't really fall but it was enough to scare her and make her move her hands towards her heart surprised. I start laughing at her scared face and she starts laughing too.

She, indeed, ended up tripping on the table.

I push it more to the wall, pressing my lips trying not to keep laughing.

...

She leans closer to me.

She starts to mouth the lyrics with her hands on the headphones but I can't really hear her. She's so cute with her tiny jumps on the floor.

She starts to imitate my dance moves.

Aish... haha.

She keeps laughing so hard at my dance moves... but I don't care. I love when she laughs and even more when I'm the reason.

But I'm almost getting worried she's going to have neck pain tomorrow from laughing so hard at me... aish... haha.

This is probably so awkward if someone was watching us because... is just us the ones listening to the music, all the room is silent.

These improvised choreographies that we are doing are so stupid but it doesn't matter...

...

♪ [ ~ Someone To You - BANNERS ~ ]

Jennie leans even closer to me but doesn't say anything, just dances.

We are both feeling the music. She closes her eyes feeling the beat some of the times.

Music in the background can change the way you feel the moment so much... and especially if you relate to the lyrics...

I smile looking at her like this...

~ And if you feel like the night is falling ~
~ I wanna be the one you're calling ~
~ 'Cause I believe that you could lead the way ~

~ I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh ~
~ I wanna be somebody to someone, oh ~
~ I never had nobody and no road home ~
~ I wanna be somebody to someone ~

~ And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold ~
~ Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall ~
~ I really need somebody to call my own ~
~ I wanna be somebody to someone ~

~ Someone to you ~
~ Someone to you ~

I shake my thoughts and keep dancing freely close to her.

...

♪  [ ~ Pretty Please - Jackson Wang, Galantis ~ ]

She pushes me far away and laughs. I furrow my eyebrows and look confused at her.

She does a stupid dance move and smirks at me.

Oh...

I do a stupid move too and look at her... teasing her...

She laughs.