♡⑅*˖•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

9:00PM

Yuki looked at the time and sighed, she missed Shoto . He had gone on a mission and was supposed to be back 3 days ago but hadn't texted her, she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling she had.

She waited an hour past their usual meeting time before closing her shop after there was no sign of Shoto. She pulled out her phone hoping there would be a text that she missed from Shoto but there wasn't.

"Yuki" her smile disappeared as fast as it came when she saw it was Izuku that called her.

" Hi Izuku I'm already closed"

"I know I just want to talk to you"

"Okay"

"It's about Shoto. He was severely injured during the mission and is in a coma " Yuki began hyperventilating, her heart pounding, she was unable to breathe, her legs gave way as she landed on the ground.

"YUKI" Izuku yelled as she passed out.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

"I don't know what happened, I just told her about Shoto." Yuki lifted her head to see Izuku and Katsuki standing in front of her bed.

She was finally conscious and had noticed she was in a hospital room.

"Where is Shoto?" She asked, alerting them of her consciousness.

"You are finally awake" Izuku walked towards her.

"Where is he?"

"He is fine, he just needs to rest for a while. Why don't you rest as well?" she heard Izuku say before passing out again.

Yuki opened her eyes when she felt someone caress her cheek, she saw Shoto his right hand in a cast and a bandaid under his left eye.

"I'm sorry for worrying you" he smiled, she quickly hugged him.

"It's not your fault sho you are a hero"

"Sorry to interrupt your moment but I'm here for your final check up before you get discharged today" Natso walked in.

"Hi Natso" Yuki smiled.

"Hi sis-in-law"

"What?" She froze

"It seems like you are alright now it's gonna take a while before sho is discharged" Natso said not looking up from his charts.

"Why"

"Well he's living alone and there is no one to monitor him and stop him from going to work for the next 2 weeks" he said, finally dropping his charts.

"I'd do it "

"Really! thanks you're a lifesaver" Natso said as he walked out of the room.

"Why does it feel like I got scammed?" she looked confused by the way Natso quickly exited.

"Well probably because I told him I wanted to ask you to move in with me to my new apartment and since I may be unable to for the next few weeks he is trying to get you to move in with me slowly" Shoto explained.

"Oh, wow. I'd love to move in with you " she smiled

"Really" Shoto said shocked despite hearing her say yes to Natso.

"Really, I think we can move together. It'll be fun and we can have a lot of date nights without having to go to a public place all the time" Yuki explained.

"I never really thought about it"

"I did but didn't know how to ask you"

"Thanks"

"For what?"

"For everything" Shoto hugged her.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

10:39AM

Yuki held the instructions of how to build an IKEA vanity in her hands trying to understand it as Shoto tried and failed several times to build it correctly.

"Why don't we start again" she said as the furniture looked like it could be knocked down by the breeze.

Shoto let out a deep breath as he got up and hugged Yuki from the back reading the instructions.

"It seems like we are missing screw H, I don't think I saw it" he whispered softly.

"Hmmm same I don't think I didn't saw it too maybe it fell under the bed"

"Okay I th-" Shoto was cut off by a beeping noise.

"What is that"

"My pager "

"What! you have a pager haha"

"It's efficient. It's an emergency I'd be back later" he kissed her on the forehead before grabbing his keys and heading out of the apartment.

"I'd figure out how to fix this stuff" she mumbled to herself as she picked up the instructions again looking at it then the vanity and back at the instructions.

"There is no screw H but we have 2 J screws and they are different hmmm ok the second screw J it is" she said fixing screw J into screw H's position, it finally looked good.

She picked up the tools, putting it into the toolbox before keeping it in the store.

Ding Dong

"Hi" Yuki checked the security cam, noticing 3 guys in a moving company overall.

"We are here from Komi moving company. We are here with Miss Hada Yuki's stuff," one of the movers said.

Yuki opened the door for them and watched them bring in her important stuff. She began organising her clothes and other stuff immediately.

6:45PM

"Wow you don't have so much luggage" Shoto walked into the room looking at Yuki who was organising the wardrobe.

"Majority of my things are in the store room in my café" she said as he took off his jacket.

"There is a store room in your café" he pulled out his tie.

"Yes and a small apartment i and my mum used to live there when I was younger when she died i wanted to forget about everything so I moved out and almost sold the café"

"I'm so glad you didn't sell the café " he hugged her.

"Me too" she rested on his chest.

After she finally finished organising with Shoto, they watched a movie and cuddled before going to bed.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.