¹

♡⑅*˖•

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Beep beep beep

Yuki slammed her hand down on the ringing alarm clock for the fifth time this morning before groggily getting up from bed and heading straight to the bathroom. She went through her daily morning routines, and walked to her wardrobe debating on what to wear. She finally decided to wear some beige gown, with nude flats to compliment her golden brown skin tone. She packed her curly hair up into a high puff, and applied a small amount of mascara and some lip gloss.

Picking her keys as she left her apartment, locking the door behind her as she headed to the bus stop.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

As Yuki waited for customers to come, she sat in one of the stools in the front of the counter of the coffee shop and picked up one of the magazines from the counter.

She flipped through the pages disinterested, stopping on a page with some pictures of apartments for sale. She had seriously been considering moving from her old apartment.

Jingle

The sound of the bell above the front door alerted her of the entry of customers, breaking her from her thoughts. She quickly stood up, putting on her apron and checking her reflection in the mirror, as she attempted to organize her messy Silver curls. The humidity of today's weather was not favouring her.

She served a number of people as they each came into the café, craving one form of caffeine or another. She swiftly prepared multiple cups of coffee, servings of salads and sandwiches, squeezing cans of cream, sprinkling cinnamon, all in one motion.

7:30p.m.

People had stopped coming in and she had served the last person. She leaned her elbows on the counter, resting her chin against her palms, which were sweaty from all the coffee she had served.

She looked out the glass window at the almost empty street, with few people walking down them. She looked down at the counter for a split second and when she looked up again someone had appeared at the café entrance. She stared at the person at the entrance, who seemed to be Looking at the sign above the coffee shop. She couldn't tell who he was because of the hoodie covering his head and darkening his face. Finally, the person decided to come in, as he approached the counter, Yuki tried to act natural by cleaning the counter with a towel.

"Hey."

Yuki turned to face him and he pulled back his hood and her jaw literally dropped at the sight of his face. His skin was impossibly smooth, he had heterochromic eyes with one oceanic blue and the other mysterious grey that could look through forever, and his hair. His dual colored hair was both white and red, it was beautifully silky, his scar couldn't even affect his beauty.

"Welcome to Sugar 'N Cream can I have your order"

"I'd like a cup of caramel macchiato and a glazed doughnuts to go please"

"Okay your other will be ready in 5 minutes"

Yuki grabbed a small cup and took a few steps back to where the coffee makers were. There were no walls in between the actual café and the back areas.

She added a shot of espresso, milk, a few pumps of vanilla syrup, and ice into the blender, blending it until it has a smooth texture before pouring it into a cup and drizzling caramel sauce on top of it and slowly making her way over to the counter where he was waiting, grabbing a glazed doughnut on her away. She then retrieved a styrofoam lid and placed it over the opening to conceal the coffee and packed the glazed doughnut into a paper bag .

"That'll be ¥150." she told him, smiling. He nodded, he seemed a little spacey. He pulled out his wallet from his pocket and handed the cash to her which she gladly received. He gave a soft smile before walking out of the café.

Yuki slipped her apron off, then folded it neatly on the counter space. She suddenly realized that she never got his name. She shrugged then began cleaning and packing up getting ready to go home.

After returning home, she walked to her bedroom and threw the door open. She immediately changed into more comfortable clothes and dropped her phone on her nightstand. She plopped down onto her bed and pulled out her band letting her curly hair return to its afro form.

Her curly hair was roughly around neck-length and it barely touched her shoulders when it's shrunken. She changed into her pajamas and a bonnet.

Yuki finally felt relaxed now that she was inside of her room. She picked up her phone and ordered a large pizza which she had some before going to bed.

 She picked up her phone and ordered a large pizza which she had some before going to bed