¹¹

♡⑅*˖•

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Shoto walked into the kitchen immediately taking his seat by the kitchen counter.

"Good morning sho, i hope you got enough rest last night you came home late" she handed him a glass of water.

"Yes thank you"

"Shoto i was wondering how is your schedule like for Tuesday" she sat beside him

"It's really busy why" he looked at her.

"Well it's been a while since we gone on a date"

"We were on a date not to long ago " he looked at the ceiling trying to remember.

"That was last week and it was at home. Sigh I mean I had a plan of going out on a date to the movies"

"Oh sorry I'm busy"

"Even until Saturday"

"Unless they is an emergency no"

"Okay"Yuki danced happily on her seat.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Yuki noticed Shoto had left very early on Tuesday morning.

After getting back from work she made cold soba for dinner for her and Shoto.

She picked up her phone to check the text she received

Sorry babe I won't be able to make it for dinner tonight I'm busy with work and stuff

She signed as she packed up the dinner placing it into the refrigerator, picking a Cookie ice cream she sat on the sofa switching on the television with her bowl of ice cream and Chocolate chip cookies.

TV anchor1: welcome to the pro heroes gossip section in Tokyo's entertainment news

TV anchor2: yes welcome, today's gossip starts off a little surprising as pro hero dynamight is expecting a child with his fiance kana.

TV anchor1: That was truly a surprise because not too long ago pro hero Deku had a gender reveal for his child as well and now it's rumored the pro hero Shoto is dating.

Yuki nearly choked on her ice cream.

"Rumored?! he has been dating close to 2 years now"

TV anchor2: I guess the top 3 are shining in the entertainment news and it's not good news for the singles out there.

TV anchor1: We all saw it coming. It was so obvious that pro hero Shoto and pro hero creati will end up together.

Yuki froze