¹²

♡⑅*˖•

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Yuki stared impatiently at her phone screen waiting for a message from Shoto but unfortunately for the past 4 days she hadn't heard from him. She took a few breaths trying to calm down her panicking state.

"Shoto please, your silence is killing me," she whispered to herself.

She paced around the house for a few minutes before trying to call Shoto again. She needed an answer for his sudden behavior but he didn't pick his calls. He hasn't been picking up his calls since their fight, he left the apartment before she woke up.

She took out her phone and text Shoto.

Sho I've been calling you but you didn't respond I'm just letting you know that I've left the apartment and I'm assuming that you still want to move forward with our relationship you can meet me at the café to talk I'm waiting
PS I don't have forever so a week or we are over

She packed some of her stuff and left for the small apartment above her café.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Yuki lies down on the sofa looking at the ceiling of the room above the café as she keeps trying to prevent herself from crying again. Her eyes were still swollen from her previous crying. She hugged her legs before pulling Shoto's hoodie over her head.

Yuki knew she could not stay indoors forever; she had to go out, especially to her café.

She finally decided to go to work putting on a purple gown and parking her afro hair into two puffs.

She opened a bit late today. The day went by so quickly Yuki had hoped Shoto would walk through those doors and explain what was going on with him but he didn't come today and the rest of the week, neither him nor his PA.

Yuki was finally accepting the fact that maybe this was the end of their relationship.

She moved the rest of her stuff into her store room.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

"Shoto i need to talk to you.... What is going on with you" Momo walked in on Shoto murmuring and squeezing a stress ball.

"Everything is a mess. my plans, I can't go home because of this case, everything on top of that i lost my phone my PA is just getting me another one. Why did you want to see me?" Shoto continued squeezing the stress ball.

"There has been a rumor of us dating" Momo sat in front of him.

"You and I?" He chuckled as he dropped the stress ball.

"Yes"

"It's a small rumor I'm sure it'll die down"

"It's not. Because of the red carpet incident when you help hide my broken heel from paparazzi apparently it was reported that both of us are dating" Shoto froze for a second.

"What do I do? Do you think Yuki heard it?  Will she think I'm cheating on her?" Shoto picked up his stress ball again, squeezing it over and over.

"I would think so if my lover doesn't answer any of my calls and texts and is also avoiding me" his PA  said as he handed his new phone to him.

"I I didn't mean to i was scared I'd spill my proposal and it'll no longer be romantic"

"Shoto I'd advise you go to her and tell her everything including the proposal" Momo  urged him to get up "I'd deal with the paparazzi"

Shoto rushed to the apartment, he called out for Yuki as soon as he got in looking all over for her, he saw no sign of her. The apartment was dark and the counters were dusty.

"No no no no no" he said to himself as he opened the wardrobe to see her side emptied. He fell to his knees with the thought that Yuki had left him.

With the overwhelming stress he had gone through, Shoto finally broke down crying. The thought of Yuki leaving him made his breakdown worse.

He ran to the door at the sound of it unlocking, he took a breath of relief as he saw Yuki at the door.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work? '' She was surprised to see Shoto's familiar figure at home. She  could make out his figure in the dark and his cologne greeted her at the door.

Shoto hugged her without saying anything then he broke down again.

She froze as she felt Shoto trembling and she could hear him sniffling.

"What happened did someone die?"

"I thought you left"

"I did. Didn't you get my text we are over"

"No please. Yuki I'm sorry I'm not cheating on you with Momo there was just a situation where i had to help her and the paparazzi picked it up as something else" Shoto pleaded.

"I don't care Shoto i don't, like you said i should mind my business " she said harshly.

"Yuki please I'm sorry i didn't mean what I said on our anniversary " he continued pleading.

"You shit. You knew and pretended like you forgot" she pushed him off her

"I know i messed up with everything from not communicating with you to our anniversary proposal"

"What "

"I know I messed up "

"After that what did you say"

"Oh i was planning a proposal for our anniversary but everything flopped i was scared of you finding out in a non romantic way so I avoided you"

"What ? A proposal? Shoto, I don't even know if I want to marry you anymore. You've been so distant and secretive lately not just about the proposal about us. I can't take it anymore."

"Yuki, please. I know you hate me right now and I don't deserve you but i need you i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise, once we're engaged, we can be more public with our relationship."

"I'd need time to think and I want you to understand what I went through when I was left to my own thoughts and imagination of whether you were alive or not"

" I understand. I just hope that someday we can be together again, and that you'll give me a chance to make things right."

" came over to pick the stuff I forgot" Yuki went to their room to grab what she left  "I'd contact you when I have decided so don't call or text me until I do so"

"Ok" Shoto watch her walk out of the apartment following her but stoping at the door.