³

♡⑅*˖•

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

8:27pm

Yuki was cleaning the counter as Shoto walked in with the bell jingling as a sign of someone walking in.

"Sorry I'm late" Shoto tried to catch his breath."

"You're not late and ehm can I get your order"

"I'll  take a strawberry cake and just plain black coffee" Shoto sat in front of the counter, facing her.

"To go" Shoto shook his head in response.

Yn gave him a Plate of strawberry cake and a cup of coffee.

"So Mr Todoroki, what do you like about my coffee or my coffee shop which is it?" she leaned on the counter.

"Actually it's both, your coffee has a little more smoky flavour than theirs" he said after a sip of his coffee.

"And for the shop" she leaned closer.

"It's comfortable hmmm and a bit less crowded"

"I knew it!"

"I don't mean it because of the time it takes to get coffee, I meant to because  I'm actually a pro hero and a lot of people want an autograph or an interview, sometimes it gets out of hand you know what I mean"

"Okay I understand, that's why you came inside for the first time all covered up"

"Yes I'm trying to attract less attention and when I entered your shop for the first time and you didn't recognise me I kind of felt comfortable"

"Oh okay we'll just continue like we don't know anything. I'm not really bothered with this pro hero stuff, so you're just like everybody else to me"

"Well that explains why you didn't recognise me and weren't bother about it"

Yuki cleaned and packed up after him and closed the shop. He walked her to the bus stop and waited till she boarded a bus before walking back to his agency.

After that day Shoto  began the habit of being literally the first and  the last customer at Sugar ‘n Cream Coffee Shop.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

8:30 p.m.

Yuki continuously wiped one spot on the counter waiting for Shoto to walk through those doors.

Jingle

She lifted her head up expecting to see Shoto but it wasn't Shoto, it was a familiar greenette, her eyes widened with the realisation that this was the number one pro hero whose picture constantly hung on the billboard across her apartment.

"Sorry how can I help you?"

"You're still open I would like to order a cinnamon caramel coffee and a bagel" The greenette sat down.

"Okay"

Yuki added a half teaspoon of cinnamon to about 6 spoons of regular coffee then brewed the mixture together and then mixed in a half of a cup of caramel syrup. She then filled up the glass with ice, pouring the chilled coffee over and adding sugar and milk before handing the cup over to him along with the bagel.

"Thanks I'm midoriya Izuku"

Jingle

Shoto walked into the shop trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry I'm late Yuki"

"Todoroki" Izuku waved.

"Midoriya " Shoto said as he sat down beside him.

"You guys know each other"

"of course we do. We went to the same school and there is no way the number 1 and number 3 pro hero wouldn't know each other"

"You are the number 3 pro hero" her eyes widened.

"Yes Yuki"

"Ok I'll have your order ready in five minutes"

"Yuki what?" Izuku asked as Yuki prepared Shoto's order.

"Hada Yuki" she said as she handed Shoto a caramel macchiato and a slice of strawberry cake.

"Hada like Hada Hinote" Izuku's eyes widened as Yuki nodded.

"Wait you are related to him?" Shoto looked confused.

"He was my father"

"I'm so sorry"

"There's no problem, he has been dead for 15 years"

9:10pm

"Would you look at the time"  Izuku said looking at his wrist watch.

"I'll walk you to the bus stop" Shoto stood up.

"Me too for double protection" Izuku followed.

"O okay" both pro heroes walked her to the bus stop.

Izuku waved at her as her bus drove past them, he then turn to face Shoto who was already on his way back to the agency.

"Wait for me" Izuku ran after him, catching up with him.