Justice was served?

Start from the beginning

"What kind of justice is this?" he asks. "The kind of justice served when you felt like you were robbed of something precious." I answer. "You being overdramatic." "Okay now you pushing me over the edge. I get it you standing up for your baby mama and for that good for you but what about what she said to me. Do i look like a man stealer to you?" "No you not getting my point.."

"You also not getting my point. I did say i was wrong but I'm not apologizing for anything. I don't get why you don't see this from my side. What if i was a girl who had a low self esteem and needed validation from people. Do you think I would be talking to you today?" I ask and he sighs. "Say what you want to say but i am not apologizing to your baby mama. Sort out your issues and leave me out of it. If she wants an apology she will find it at my funeral."

"All I'm saying is that you were wrong for saying that.." he says. "I never said I was right but see things from my side too." I say. "So you won't apologize?" "I would rather go blind than to apologize to her. She started it so I'm finishing what she started." "Okay." "I feel like we should keep this situationship of a relationship professional cause we clearly can't handle the things happening around us."

"You no longer want to be my friend?" he asks. "I don't know. One minute we getting along and the next we aren't. You a really good person and you make a good friend but then i guess priorities have to change cause you have a baby mama that doesn't want me there in your life." I say. "I don't wanna lose this friendship." "Does it look like i want to?"

"You proposed this suggestion first so it does look like it." he says. "Okay then. Let's continue being friends but then make sure that cow stays far away from me otherwise she will regret the day she called me a man stealer and maybe take a break from each other we will resume at another time." I say. "Okay then I'll try my best." "Don't try, do your best." "Okay." "I'll see you around then." "Sharp. Have you gotten the call from the prosecutor?" "Not yet but I'll tell you once he called." He nods and leaves.

I get that he was protecting his baby mama and defending her and all that but what about me. Doesn't he know i also have feelings? I wonder what feelings you talking about...the ones in your heart subconscious...they non existent boo...leave me alone and let me feel.

It's fine I'll let this thing slide and I'll continue being friends with him but if she tries me again i don't think I'll have self control. Somebody is going to end up in hospital and it definitely ain't me.

£

I get inside my apartment and go straight to my bedroom. I change into pjamas and i go make myself dinner. I decide to make spaghetti and mince. I fetch my speaker and connect my phone and pour myself a glass of wine.

I shuffle my playlist and the song Body party by Ciara starts playing. I start singing and dancing. I'm grateful I live alone cause i know the person would probably be enjoying the show. I can sing and dance don't worry.

After cooking i dish up for myself and i go eat in the living room. I switch on the TV and watch my favourite channel- investigation discovery. After eating i wash my plate and go back and watch TV. While watching i get a call from somebody. I don't bother checking the person and answer it.

"It's to late to bring a body to the mortuary." I say. "Even if it's me?" she asks. "Even if it's you Mihlali." "Uright?" (Are you okay?)"Ngiyaphila wena." (Ik good and you.)"I'm okay but you not so start confessing." "And what am I confessing?" "Darling I know when you not okay. Best friend tuition kind of thing."

"I am okay I'm just exhausted." I say. "Exhausted se foot start talking." she says. "Baby mamas." "Are you playing a step mother role now?" "Bitch please i could never do that to myself and my selfish soul." "Which baby mama are you talking about?" "Kuhle's." "Kuhle has a baby mama." "How do you think he made the baby?" "Holy spirit."

"She's back and she's being a bitch." I say. "What did she do so I can fetch her?" she asks. "You see Kuhle was being a kind soul and introduced me to her and like you know i was polite and said nice to meet you." "I'm listening." "And then she has the nerve to tell me that i must stay away from her daughter cause I'm the type to steal people's men and guess what i said..."

"What did you say?" she asks. "And i told her you also look like the type to run away from their kids because technically that's what she did." I say. "Oh snap, oh crack, oh sugar and spice with a cherry on top!" "I said it and do I feel bad maybe." "You the type to not be messed with boo but i agree you took it too far." "I know and she messed with me so I mess with her back and it will be two times worse from my side." 

"I must say you were out of order but you know my mentally unstable side is happy you said that." she says. "I know. Kuhle wanted me to apologize and i told him I would rather go blind and he saw that it won't work out so he left it alone." I say. "I wonder how she felt when you said that." "She felt like she shouldn't have crossed the line I guess." She laughs.

"Mgeh I fear you." she says. "Fear me vele I'm not the one to mess with." I say. "All hail Amukelani Mngomezulu, the human being that should not be messed with." I laugh. "Wabora." (You bore me.) "It is true but next time just learn to control yourself  because what you said was wrong. I may be saying congratulations cause you stood up for yourself but I don't condone this behavior." "I understand and I'll try to do better." "Good."

"When were you going to tell me your situationship with Ayanda ended?" I ask. "I felt like i wouldn't want to traumatize you with such information." "Cow you already traumatized me by doing PDA at the back seat of my car." "I don't know why." "How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm okay. I realise that didn't like him that way i only liked the dingealing." she says. "As long as you okay then I'm happy." I say. "Happy because I'm okay or happy that it ended." "Both." We laugh. "Now its my turn to say wabora." (you bore me.)"At the end of the day we love each other." "True that."

"SimphiweyiNkosi?" I ask. "Can we talk about him when you come this side." she answers. "Okay fine I'll wait." She chuckles. "Patience is virtue after all." "Mxm." "Bye lala." "Bye sthandwa. I love you." "I love you too."

I stand up and tidy up the house and once I'm done I go to my bedroom and get inside my bed and sleep. Can the 25th come so I can see my best friend again...