𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"On Three." Harry began as his hand glowed with misty black energy.

"One—"

Calypso opened her right palm, venting out white mist while her right leaked black mist.

"Two—"

"Three—"

Simultaneously, they sent energy blast towards the objects, popping the bubble in the process. The once quiet forest was filled with an ear-shattering screech.

Calypso grew confused as the horcrux leaked black inky liquid. It soon shrouded her. She turned behind her where her brother should be and frowned, seeing nothing but a black abyss. She turns back to the horcrux and gasps. Her view from a black abyss changed to a tiny village that was all too familiar with her. Everything, every house, be it a family house or the towns house, was burning in flaming fire. The orange flame was tempting to those vile enough to touch it.

Choking on a scream when she was face to face with a brunette child. Her eyes were empty as if someone poked their eyes out. She knows this girl.

"You've killed me," the child cried, as Calypso stared at the horror she was.

"You killed them," Her voice said. It was her voices...but in millions?

Calypso looked up and froze. It was her old self, ridden in blood, scars, bruises, and an icy gaze that could bring anyone to their feet.

"You can never be peaceful, Lili." Her—Loki—said, lifting a bloodied hand that had an all-familiar dagger. "You have no redemption in a world of kind people."

Loki proceeded to lift weapons to the air, aiming towards Calypso. The goddess, out of fear and reflex, released an ungodly amount of power eradicating the view from her eyes. The forest came back to view, and she was on the ground, staring at the broken ring a few feet from her. She stared at it, unwavering, fearing that it would come back again to haunt her.

Meanwhile, Harry was in the same state as his sister, but he kept a brave face, staring at the figure in front of him.

Himself.

But darker. Almost an unrecognizable glint in his eyes.

"You've come far," it said, with a taunting tone. "How far before you realize you can't save everyone?"

"I beg to differ," Harry said with a glare, standing his ground with bravery.

"Someone would die eventually." It smugly said with a shrugged, crossing its arms.

"You're so sure, mind telling me who?"

His face grinned, maliciously taunting, mocking, and teasing Harry. It made him want to just end it.

"Your precious flower."

Calypso? Harry snarled, sending an ungodly amount of energy, finally silencing the vile object for messing with his head.

The same forest came back to his view with the locket on the floor, dead, never to mess with anyone again. He looked behind him to see Calypso on the floor in a crying mess. That is when he felt her tethers, sorrow, guilt, loneliness, and grieving. He kneeled to where she was and saw the fear in her eyes.