𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry about that, I can ask Zadok to destroy it." Calypso said, patting down the unruly hair that her brother always seemed to have. "For now, it's your birthday."

"I know, but what to do?" Harry rumbled.

Calypso chuckled. "How about we go around the forest? Maybe we can find adventure."

"Sound fun," Harry mumbled.

"First let's eat breakfast," Calypso said, moving away.

"Hey, not yet—" Harry whined, making his sister roll her eyes. "—I'm still sleepy."

"The sun won't keep shining, come on, Harry."

"No!"

While the siblings from different parents went back and forth with each other. Their guardian's watched from the dining room table where Harry's door was across form. Remus chuckled when Calypso pulled the covers away from Harry making the birthday boy yelp from the freezing temperature. Meanwhile, Sirius was observing the pair.

Something was there. They both know it. In a span of days, they found a switch. For example, when they went out and got home, the pair would deflate, physically. It was concerning, but they hid it well. Perfectly. Two teens with different personalities. Harry would be reading by the corner of the living room and Calypso would be outside playing with her pets. Their tiny bubble of safety.

Then they have a routine, working in the morning, making breakfast then by the afternoon they take a nap together of separately. The funny thing was, they communicate by one look. Odd.

"Hey, Mooney," Sirius called out, after taking a sip from his coffee.

His friend quirked an eyebrow in question.

"I was thinking of moving," Sirius said. "Potter Manor to be exact."

Remus hummed. "Have you asked Harry?"

"Haven't." Sirius shook his head. "I'll ask him later."

"Better ask him soon," Remus said with humour. "It won't be long before his sister throttles him."

Sirius looked over to his spawn and there and then saw Calypso pulling her brother with one swift motion, as if he was light as a feather.

"I will throttle this cake down your throat." Calypso threatened. "If you don't want it, Neville can have it, he can have two cakes."

"Ey! My birthday, my cake." Harry scowled taking the cake and running to the dining room.

"I swear to Morgana, Potter, you better share!"

"Catch me first!"

Calypso stood their jar dropping to the floor. Was he brother that petty. She was snapped off her stupor when she heard her father snorted, she sent him a glare before walking to where the wild meerkat went.