"How can you live with such an idiot?" Bella asked concerned. "Uh, last time I checked, we both live with him." Nick says.

Nick and Bella go back and forth for a while but all I can think about is the sensation I feel every time I'm near her.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"This is actually good!" Matt says surprised. Apparently a one star Chinese restaurant is Matt's new favorite restaurant. Bella looks at Matt in half disbelief half disgust. "You do realize how disgusting that place was right?"

"You do realize how stupid you sound?" Matt says, shoveling more food into his mouth.

"I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed of him." Bella whispers to me. I shake my head, "you still love him." "Love is a strong word."

"People have found rats!" Elsie exclaims. I look up, realizing I've tuned everyone else out. "I told you that place was disgusting." Bella states.

"That place was not disgusting! The booths were comfortable." Matt defends. "The booths were probably full of rat shit." Nick chimes in.

Before Matt can reply, Simba comes running into the living room. He gives me a warning look before sitting down in front of Bella. "Ugh not this one." Matt groans.

Bella's jaw drops, "doesn't say that, you'll hurt his feelings!"

Sweet girl.

Nick sighs, "not this again."

"You argue with him regularly?" Elsie says, squatting down and petting the dog. Bella shakes her head, "you wanna go outside sim?" His ears immediately perk up. "Go get your brother then." And he's off.

"You wanna come?" Bella asks Elsie. "Sure!" The two of them walk out of the room and it falls silent. That is until the front door shuts.

"So what's up with you and Izzy?" Nick asks. Straight to the point, ok.

"Nothing." I reply, trying my best not to look suspicious. "Nothing? When we left you two wouldn't even talk to each other and now you're sitting by each other and having these secret conversations."

"Sitting by each other was totally random and I don't know anything about these secret conversations." I say. Jayden just shrugs, "whatever you say Leo." The way he looks at me tells me everything I need to know.

He knows I'm falling for her.

And it's really fucking obvious.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter:
Words: 831
posted: 10/19/22  2:16 pm

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter:Words: 831posted: 10/19/22  2:16 pm

I honestly don't know what's up with me.

My heart wants to write but my mind doesn't. I can come up with all these story ideas, but never write them.

I'm not sure if I really love writing.

I'll for sure finish this book and then after that I'll see. I don't want to feel pressured to write and guilty when I don't.

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!