┊29. Duck Tape

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink?"

"I'm sure." I reply as my phone buzzes. I already know what to expect when I open the message.

Leonardo:
Good night Bella
You better get some sleep
Call me if you need me ok?

Yep. Leonardo actually stole my phone and put his number in it when I told him I was going on a trip. He told me that he "wouldn't just be a house away" for a while and that I need his number just in case.

Don't get me wrong it's adorable, but, even if something did go bad and I did half to call him, he's in a whole different country and I really don't think that he would fly over to Italy in a heartbeat.

Not to mention the fact that I'm 6 hours ahead of him, so, none of his texts really make sense.

"Who's the boy?" Sofia teases me. Amelia perks up at this. "A guy? That you never told me about?Spill!" Jayden and Marco are still asleep but that doesn't make this conversation any less awkward.

"It's the neighbor kid. I don't know." I say. "Well," Amelia say peeking over my shoulder before I can hid the messages. "He's telling you good night, telling you to call him if you need him, and he gave you a nickname. That's a relationship if I've ever seen one." Amelia states.

"Shut up. We haven't even fully kissed yet."

"Fully?" And here comes Sofia joining back into the conversation. "He kissed me on the forehead last night. It's a long story." I say.

"I have time."

"So do I!"

"Of course you do."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Duck tape!" Amelia shouts out. "How are you supposed to act out duck tape?" I ask shaking my head. "I don't know, rip wrap quack quack." Amelia says.

I am friends with a moron. "And how is he supposed to act out words?" I stress. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're smart, I know." Amelia groans before shouting out more terrible answers.

"Time! I was a frog." Marco says dropping onto the couch. "Oh...yeah, I kinda see it now." Amelia says.

"It's a good day to not be blonde."

Bella:Good night

Bella:
Good night

I've been staring at this text for a good while now and it's still confusing the shit out of me. The main reason being it's only 4 in the evening.

A few seconds later another text comes in.

Bella:
It's 10.

"How's the girlfriend?" Elsie asks walking into the living room. Ever since Elsie walked in on me and Bella two weeks ago, she will only refer to Bella as 'the girlfriend'.

"She not my girlfriend." Yet.

"Mhm, I know, we've been over this. You say she's not your girlfriend and then you're telling her that you're falling in love with her." a message I didn't send.

"My point is, you're confusing the shit out of me and probably Izzy." Elsie says sitting down. "So how long do have to plan this first date?"

"We?"

"Yes, we. You would crash and burn if I didn't help you." Ouch, "fine. We have almost two weeks, where do we start?"

"Ok so what does she like?" What does she like? All we've ever done is watch movies on the couch. "Uhhh, I don't know." That gets me a hit to the head. A hard one.

"You don't even know what she likes! Are you dumb?" I don't respond because honestly, she's right. How can I expect Bella to even give me a chance if I don't even know one thing she likes.

"Okay, now you need a basic idea." Elsie says taking her phone out. "Taking away all of the ideas that could get you recognized...I'm out of ideas."

"She like the sky I think." I mumble. "I mean she sits on her roof staring at something, I guess I'm just assuming though."

"Okay, good start, good start. Now-" Elsie's face lights up. "-actually, no, you figure it out." She says leaning back into her chair.

This is going to be hard

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 29
Words: 715
posted: 11/24/22 9:50 pm

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 29Words: 715posted: 11/24/22 9:50 pm

Happy thanksgiving!

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!