┊08. Grand Prize

(I'm a literal whore for comments💋)

"Think about it, do you really have anything better to do then hang out with us?"

"Yes Brody, I do."

"Like what?"

"I'll be there in an hour." I sigh, giving up and walking from my bed to my closet. I hate going out. Mainly because the small amount of time I do it's not sweats and a tee shirt, dress code.

Luckily Brody, Noah, and Drake always show up in street clothes; especially for spur of the moment things like this.

Now my least favorite part of the day; picking an outfit... ya know, I never figured out why I can't just wear sweats to everything. Note to self look that up later.

"IZZY, IZZY, IZZY GUESS WHAT!?" Matt yells walking into my room. I knew I should've closed my door...

"The neighbors are over?" I reply in a bored tone, walking into my closet.

Outfit options, skirt or sweats? No brainer, sweats. Now a shirt... ooo, that jackets cute. So sweats and a jean jacket. The only thing that might look good is a plain cropped white tee.

Perfect.

That was surprisingly fast, if you take out Matt saying my name the entire time... Anyways, round of applause to Izzy! Now I just need to put my outfit on, find shoes, and grab the essentials. Cool.

"YOU'RE THE WINNER OF A-"

"I need to change can you go share the 'grand prize' to someone else" I plead adding finger quotes grand prize.

He huffs, walking out of my room closing the door behind him. YES!

Ok so the outfit is fire. I decided on Nike blazers as the shoes and got my wallet, phone, keys, and attached my AirPod case to my wallet before I walked out of my room.

"Where are you going on a Friday night?" Matt asks with a smirk. Kid thinks he's the shit. Absolutely not. "At least I'm going out." I reply looking at Matt in an oversized tee shirt and sweats. This family really has an obsession with sweat pants, hm.

"But you're going to be with a boyyy" Matt says in a sing songy voice. "Boys. Plural." Matt rolls his eyes mumbling "likable ass" I shrug texting Brody I'm about to head out.

"You have a boyfriend?" Enzo asks. I really need to be aware of my surroundings. Nick bursts out laughing and shaking his head. "She couldn't get a guy if she wanted to"

"Says the guy attracted to both genders and still can't get in a relationship" I reply walking out of the house. "IZZY!" Pissed Nick off I guess. Oh well.

I get into my car starting it before I drive off to the mall where I'm meeting Brody, Noah, and Drake. Why the mall, I have no clue.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

When I got home I went straight to my room to wash the flour scent off my body. Yeah, flour. Never letting Brody near a bag of flour again. I was washing my hands and he throws a hand full of flour at me. Bitch.

Stepping out of the shower I dry off and put on an oversized white crew neck with bold navy letters spelling out USA with some black Nike running shorts. What, they're comfy.

I wash my face, do my skincare, and brush my hair before I walk out of the bathroom.

Falling into bed I open my laptop, mentally preparing for the amount of emails I'm about to send.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter 8
Words: 624
posted:5/25/22 2:29pm

Follow the SocialsTikTok: 1800feelings1Instagram: 1800

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings and izzy_eastwood1

I absolutely hate this chapter but don't have time to re-write another one

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!