chapter 3- eleven.

Everyone goes quiet and i walk towards the noise only to see that it's this random girl with buzzed hair I've never seen before.
"Holy shit! Who are you? Your not will!" I say frightened.
She doesn't speak but we can see shes terrified.
"Here, you must be freezing!" Mike says, pushing me aside and giving her his jacket.
"We don't have time for this, we have to find will!"
"We can come back tomorrow! Ok? Look at her she's freezing to death here and maybe she knows something! Besides, the rain is getting too strong it's dangerous!"
"Yeah, you know what else is dangerous? Helping out some random girl we found alone in the woods!"
"Y/n has a point mike.." Lucas says.
"I think we should help her." Dustin says.
"Thank you Dustin! Now c'mon let's go!"
I give up and we bike back to his house. Mike gives the girl a ride home and once we get there we sneak her in, carefully not to alarm his parents.
"Ok, here are some clean dry clothes." Mike says as we walk down to basement and shut it's door.
The girl takes the clothes and stares at him.
"You can use those instead of your current clothes so you won't get sick!" Lucas says.
"Nonono! You can change in there!" Mike says showing her the bathroom, stopping her from changing Infront of us.
The girl goes in it and changes, after that she sits on the couch near the table we use to play d&d.
"So.. what's your name?"
She shows him this tatto wrote 011 in response.
"Who let's a child get a tatto?"
"Eleven.. is that who you are? Is that your name?"
She nods in response.
"Do you not talk?"
"Hey, eleven. Have you seen this guy? Do you know where he is?" I say showing her a photo of will.
"Give her some spac-"
"Will.." she says interrupting him.
"Yes! That's him! Do you know where he is?"
"T- taken.."
"By who??" I ask, but she just gets up and gets our d&d board, flips it over to the black side and puts the Demogorgon figurine on top of it.
"What does that mean?"
She doesn't respond anymore.
"We should give her some space, let's question her tomorrow ok?"
"Fine, but like it or not i am going to be here very early."
Mike starts building her a fort and i go home to try and sleep.
I'm laying on my bed but i can't get will out of my mind. I never realized how much he means to me.. how much i miss him and his cute little smile and beautiful eyes..
Wait.. do i like him? ... No, right? I mean i have been questioning things lately but i don't like him.. do i?
I mean, i could understand how someone would like him that way. He's so funny and pure and loyal, with the best personality and heart i know and.. oh shit. I like him don't i?
The thought of him being hurt just brakes my heart. I didn't even realize until now but I'm a crying mess.
I decide to shut my brain up and sleep so i can find him tomorrow.