62) Realization

For the love of cum..

.......

"I... " Aadya stopped. She could not muster herself to say those three words.

It was not coming out of her heart, something was hindering it.

She looked down, speechless.

Meeting his eyes was the hardest thing to do for her. She was afraid he would be hurt or at worst angry with her.

"Hey," Vikram called.

Raising her chin with his forefinger and thumb he made her look at him,"It's okay," he whispered.

"Just like I am waiting for you to become completely mine with your body and soul. I will wait to hear those three words from you too," he calmed her, wiping the single tear which slid down to her cheek.

"I am sorry," Aadya whispered, her voice full of emotions.

Vikram smiled and kissed her forehead,"It's okay my love. For now it is enough for me that you know I love you," he said.

Aadya met his eyes and nodded with a small smile.

Vikram smiled back and whispered,"For now let me tell you a thousand times how much I love you." he whispered.

"I love you," he gave a kiss to her nose."I love you," another kiss came to her closed eyes. "I love you," a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you," she giggled when he bit and then kissed her cheeks. "I love you," a soft kiss came on the mole of her chin. "I love you," the other side of her chin. "I love you," he whispered in her ears, pressing his lips there. "I love you," slowly his lips descended to the arc of her neck, brushing away the goosebumps which arose. "I love you," the rain of kisses continued to her throat and then chest. "I love you," she giggled when he kissed his favorite place. Her nipples. "I love you," a gasp passed her lips when he suddenly came back to her neck.

"I love you," he whispered near her lips and finally sealed his lips with hers.

"I love you," she heard between the kisses.

"I love you."

Joining his forehead with her he wrapped his hand over her neck while her hands encircled his torso. "I love you," he whispered.

"I will love you till the very end. I will love till death do us apart. I will always love you," he said, opening his heart to her.

She looked down as the redness gripped her neck and cheeks. With a smile flaming on her lips she nodded,"I know."

................

"I love your handmade food," Digvijay said as Aadya fed him another morsel.

Aadya shook her head, breaking another piece of roti she dipped on the dal and fed it to Rudra.

Rudra opened his mouth eagerly. Though the food was not cooked well however with the love and warmth she fed them was precious. He really likes eating from her hand, it gives a warmness to his heart.

When he first met Aadya he thought she didn't have that homeliness and warmth like his mother. However he was wrong. Aadya is a perfect girl and a perfect wife. She knew how to show her love to them.

So whenever she fed him with her hands he cherished the moments ignoring the bad cooked food.

"I love it when you feed me from your hand," he said and Aadya smiled, feeding a morsel to Digvijay.

Vikram was watching them enjoying the half cooked food with a smirk.

After feeding the second last bite to Rudra she was about to take the last bite herself when Digvijay stopped her,"Stop don't."