Friendship boat

They say you can't get everything you dream or wish for. Well, i don't believe in such saying i believe you get what ever you want when you work hard for it....

Hi I'm Alison McCarthy and I'm 18 years old. I just graduated from highschool and I've been busy as hell ever since, i have 3 younger siblings Jiji, Danny and Malvis. I am a very hard working,demure, friendly to the people I'm close to, and most of all I'm a very disorganized person. Sometimes if things don't go my way i might just flip.

Its a Saturday morning and as usual Joshua and David are at my house... I and David have been friends since the 9th grade after we got into a fight. And for Joshua, we've been friends ever since his family moved into the neighborhood. Although Joshua is Older than we are but that's what makes the friendship more interesting.

David and Joshua are over at my house helping me find the perfect college for me using my laptop.

"I think this college suits you" David says

"College of applied science?" I said with a questioning look... "Are you feeling well?" Touching his forehead. Chuckles "sorry i forgot you are an art student. Well i don't know what you really want in a school."

"Yeah the last time we were checking for schools you said, and i quote"all these universities don't match up to my standards" Joshua said with a mocking voice

"I want a college that offer's all the subjects i love. Music, writing, acting, dancing etc" i said

"Dancing?" David laughs as he clicked on a school's website "how bout this one the university of arts and talents" he turned to me and smirked as he continued reading " its says you will be taught based on the talents you have" i was so excited that i didn't notice i was digging into Joshua's skin with my nails while he Groan's in pain.

"But its located in London" David says

"What!!" I yelled disappointedly "OK there's no biggy I'll just have to convince my parents" i said panicking "you know your mum will never agree to you moving to another country for studies" Joshua says as he rubs his wrist with relief.

"Come on you guys are gonna help me prep talk her" i begged

They tried talking to her about it but they had no luck.

It was a really stressful week for all of us so we decided to go out and have some fun so we went to a club i was putting on a black sparkling gown with a white sneakers and my hair parked in a messed up bun. David wore a white vest with a black jacket and a black pants and a black Balenciaga shoes. I must say its because of his dressing and the way he smirks and behave that made me fall for him that year cause he acts like one of my favorite actors Hero Fiennes-Tiffin. But that's all in the past now we are just very close friends. And Joshua wore a red T-shirt and a white jean with a brown Timber land shoe.

We came out of the car looking like we were about to walk down the MET gala red carpet.

"Alison sometimes i just can't understand your taste in fashion" David said as he chuckled.

*In the club*

David is seen with two girls and a glass of alcohol on his left hand laughing and having fun with them and Joshua is on the dance floor dancing with a random girl. Meanwhile I'm sitting on the sofa with a glass of water and my phone which was keeping me busy. I didn't notice when a guy walked up to me with a glass a drink.

"Hello, do you mind if i join you?" He said

"No i don't mind" looking at him

He sits down offer's me a glass of wine. "Thank you" there was silence from both of us for a while "so is this your first time here?" He said breaking the silence "um... No not really" i said