👑 육_ 2.06 👑

SIX: LIPS INTERTWINED

👑

  Jackson Wang was a huge celebrity in China. When somebody says his name, they already assume you know who they are talking about. The actor, who played in Heavenly Hades, the famous wuxia series, which had to be censored due to the homophobic government, was getting more and more popular as the drama gained popularity as well, not only in China, but worldwide. Sometimes fans even call him his character's name as a little joke. That was the reason why he didn't understand, how come Choi San and his friends never hear of his name. He only let two people in. Obviously Choi San, since he was the one delusionally searching for somebody, never losing his hope even once. The other person had to be Huening Kai, since he spoke Mandarin Chinese fluently. Jackson didn't help then find the person on San's drawing though. He left them clueless, and Huening Kai immediately started to suspect something.

San an Kai showed the picture to every single person, but nobody recognized him. San's smile began to disappear just at the moment they saw a young woman sitting beside the stage. Her long blonde hair reminded Huening Kai of her own sister, who's graduating high school this year. They immediately went up to her. She was dressed in slightly revealing clothes. It was not as eyecatching, as some of the other dancers' outfits, you could only tell that she was a dancer by the little badge on her skirt. It was present on all the dancers' clothing.

"Excuse me, Miss," Kai adressed her in Chinese. "Do you perhaps, know this person?" He pointed at the drawing in San's hand.

The woman gave them a confused stare.

"Th-that's Mars. Did he do something?"

"So he really exists! I told you he does!" San exclaimed in joy, as he heard Huening Kai's translation.

"Not at all, we're just looking for him because of my friend. Can we know his real name, perhaps?"

"We don't know eachother's names. But he said that the name 'Mars' sounded a lot like his real name."

Huening Kai and San put it together in a few minutes, and realized it was the person they were looking for. They soon asked for his location, but the girl said she didn't know exactly, that's why she asked if something happened to him.

"San-ssi." San stared at the other curiously, waiting for the question. "Have you seen this man, 'Mars' before?"

San didn't understand how that related to find Seonghwa, he let out a gasp of questioning.

"Never... Why?" San's words sounded angry, assuming Huening Kai was questioning his actions.

"It's just extremely weird that you even guessed his name."

"It is weird... Maybe he just spawned on Earth at the time I created him!"

Huening Kai was so close to go insane by all the stupidity leaving Choi San's mouth. How did Yeonjun find himself such friends?

They wandered around until their feet couldn't bare it anymore, and decided to get a drink at the bar. The barista was a young man, with prominent eyebrows and a gorgeous smile on his face. Huening Kai, for a second, thought this was the person they were looking for, but the name tag on his shirt said otherwise.

"Are you two Jackson's friends?" he started a conversation after taking their order.

"Uhm, not really!" Huening Kai replied. "We're looking for someone called Mars!"

The barista exhaled a laugh. "The newbies often think I'm him! My name is Xiao Dejun by the way. But people just call me Xiaojun!"

"Xiaojun! I'm Huening Kai, this is my friend, Choi San! We're from South Korea, actually."