👑 오_ 2.05 👑

FIVE: BEST FRIEND WHO FEELS MORE THAN THAT

👑

His tired eyes locked with one of the guards. He smiled, raising his eyebrows, pretending he wasn't scared, because he wasn't supposed to. He was supposed to break in, so he pretended to turn around the corner, as if he left in the dark of the night. How could I break in? - He chewed upon the topic for a few minutes. He always ended up clueless. He wasn't an FBI agent anymore, he couldn't just kick the doors like he used to, he didn't even own a gun anymore. But one thing he surely didn't lose from his career was his mind. His intelligence was something even he forgets about after joking around with his friends, but he knew it was what he needed now. He was part of the most impressing team for a reason.

He kept thinking, thinking and walking until he got to the back view of the palace, noticing how here the wall was shorter than on the front and the sides. If he jumped, he could reach the top. After a bit of calculation, he backed up, and jumped, successfully reaching the inner part of the wall. He was an FBI agent for a reason! He landed on a hard ground covered in gravel. He bruised his elbow, but that didn't stop him at the moment. He looked around, thinking about where could Yeosang be, and his gaze fell on an open window not far from a pole. He looked around a few times, after seeing nobody around, he began to climb it. At the FBI they were all thought how to climb a tree, a fence or even a pole, so it was obviously easy for him. He looked into the window after reaching that height. He almost fell off after clearly seeing the view. A man wearing nothing, but a pair of shorts, with a red fan in his hands. He looked unreal, Wooyoung couldn't take his eyes off him. He felt like melting into the pole and becoming part of it to be able to watch this beauty forever. He couldn't believe he found Yeosang's room in one go! Perhaps their souls are really onnected.

"Hey, you!" He suddenly heard somebody scream from the garden. Oh, no, he got noticed by somebody! He was really athletic, but being able to jump in was a bit risky for him as well. As he turned around from seeing the bodyguard, to seeing the window again, the person was now facing him, leaning out of the window, fanning himself.

"I knew you guys would come." he smiled. Eventually, his smile didn't last long, as he saw Wooyoung struggling on the pole.

Wooyoung was so scared to speak. His crush was now in front of him, almost naked, looking prettier than ever. Even with a worried expression, he was beautiful. He wished he could marry him, although he knew that it will stay a dream forever. He wasn't here to make Yeosang fall in love with him. He wasn't here to make him "believe in love", as that was not the case with Yeosang's situation. He has never felt romantic attraction towards anybody before. Time after time, he realized that Jung Wooyoung just never gives up on him. He promised not to give up on Jung Wooyoung either.

"Y-Yeosang-ah!" He shouted as words finally came out of his mouth. "Can you catch me?" Yeosang immediately reached his hands out.

Wooyoung jumped. Yeosang held onto his hand like there's no tomorrow. Pulling him up was harder than he thought, but at the end, he was finally inside, standing in front of his Kang Yeosang. They immediately sat on the bed that was in the room.

"I'm so happy they didn't hurt you!" Wooyoung sobbed as he pulled Yeosang in a hug. Wooyoung's heart almost fell out of his chest as he gently held Yeosang's naked upper body between his arms. He felt the elder bury his head on his shoulder, and later his tears wetting his shirt.

"I'm sorry. I needed to get us drinks, but they took me, and now I have to marry the Emperor's son because somebody killed the actual groom!" he cried into Wooyoung's shirt.

So Felix was right. Yeosang really was about to marry somebody. Wooyoung was about to ask questions when they heard the glass fall.

"What do you mean?" The man stood by the door for long enough to hear their conversation. The floor was now wet, and dangerous after he dropped the glass of water.