👑 사_ 2.04 👑

FOUR: FEARS ?

👑

The group of young men, including two agents left to the lounge by a hot pink jeep they rented on their way. Yeonjun was the one driving. He recently got his driver's license, so he was overjoyed by the idea of driving the group. Bang Chan never let him drive.

However, Regal Sunset Lounge was on the opposite side of Beijing, so the ride was about one hour, excluding possible traffic jams, accidents, and red lights.

San tried to dress up well, so when Park Seonghwa catches sees him for the first time, he immediately falls in love. He was wearing a sparkling red button-up shirt made of silk, with black low waist wide leg tuxedo pants. Mingi also agreed to wear what Hongjoong picked for him. Just wearing a white button up shirt, – which was in this case, almost completely buttoned down –, and a pair of grey pants with a black belt. In other words, he was insanely beautiful.

Meanwhile, Huening Kai and Choi Yeonjun wore their regular work outfits, they might've looked a bit too elegant for a lounge. Yeonjun's lips formed a downwards smile after noticing Huening Kai's Molang themed pastel pink socks from the corner of his eye. He didn't notice them before, but he found this very endearing about the youngest. Although, it made him look innocent, and more likely incompetent for such career he desired to have. He wanted to be like Choi Yeonjun. His trainee friends all know about his admiration towards the agent, it was never a secret among FBI trainees.

San was beginning to get impatient after half an hour, he didn't think it would take this long to get there, although he was told it was about an hour. Time just seemed to pass slower when you're about to meet a person you created.

"Do you think he'll like my drawings of him?" he asked while jumping around in his seat.

"I'm sure he will. If you don't show him the dirty ones." Hongjoong caressed San's soft hair with his thumb, while laying his hand on the top of his head.

"Or maybe those would be his favorites." Yeonjun commented, staring at them in the rear-view. "That man should look mighty fine in real life based on how you drew him." he added. Huening Kai laughed at it, seemingly nervous. He was scared his Yeonjun hyung might as well fall in love with this fictional man.

"Haha, yeah. But if you try to flirt with him, I'll fry your hair, Agent Choi." San grinned softly.

And I'll help him. – Huening Kai thought.

Meanwhile, Bang Chan was raging, on their way to the palace. He couldn't believe the things happening. He fired two of their agents, one is on his honeymoon, and two others are working on an unofficial case. He felt incredibly uncomfortable, since he was left alone with Changbin and Jisung. They didn't talk much, if it weren't about the case, or the fact that Choi Yeonjun pulled a Jung Wooyoung just a moment ago.

"I can't believe you let him go, Christopher!" Changbin slapped his thigh. He felt completely dispirited by the way his unit's chief behaved. How could he do such thing as leaving the unit when Chan already does nothing but pushing the members away? He couldn't leave him alone. He wasn't mad at Bang Chan, he was in fact, mad at himself.

Chan pushed away Jung Wooyoung, who came up with the best ideas, and answers to the cases, when he knew exactly that Kang Yeosang, their professional hacker, would follow that troublemaker even to death. Changbin knew how it felt. He followed a troublemaker too, making his best decision, which was to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit. Chan must have known the consequences best. He lived it, and he did it twice. Now, with Choi Yeonjun as well. Letting Choi Yeonjun go, without realizing how much Huening Kai admires him regardless of his demeanor.