👑 이_ 2.02 👑

TWO: ULTRA BLACK & MILK

👑

Wooyoung woke up with a strong headache, needing water instantly.

"Yeosang-ah! Where are you?" he yelled as soon as he felt conscious, not feeling the other man beside him. But just as soon as he felt conscious, he realized he was back in the hotel room he rented. They must have took him back. He was alone in his bed, does that mean Yeosang is not back with him? He shouted his name for a few times again, only to find out bad news. He waddled towards the door, and left the room empty again because he needed to ask someone smarter about the situation.

"Hyunjin-ah!" he called after entering the other room. "Holy fuck lock the door at least!" he exclaimed lazily after he turned around in pure disappointment, when he saw the clothes on the floor and the bodies covered with nothing but a blanket. Yongbok woke up first. He tried to explain it, but only incomrehensible mumbling could have left his mouth. "Are you naked?" was Wooyoung's next question. Yongbok nodded shyly. He stared at his boyfriend lying next to him, still sleeping, or at least looking like it. Wooyoung loudly called his name, and about to block his nose before Hyunjin squeezed his hand and threw it away.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin moaned out. Judging by his voice, he was clearly annoyed by the other's presence.

"Have you seen Yeosang?"

"I don't know, ask Yeosang."

"Well I would if I knew where he was!" he raised his voice, making the two tremble in surprise. "Didn't he come say a hello, or anything?"

"No." he sat up straight. "By the way, it's such a shame you fell asleep, Renjun told us the juiciest stuff about Jeongin." he continued.

Hyunjin talked about all the evidence that was written in Jeongin's journal, which Hyunjin was pretty sure he carried around at the station.

"Okay, fine, but where is Yeosang?" Wooyoung didn't listen to a word Hyunjin said, but thought more about the thing he experienced last night. Was that dream the a sign? Wooyoung called Yeosang's number a few times again. He didn't pick up again. Could it be that he just left like that, without taking anything? Wooyoung had so many questions.

Meanwhile, Felix got way more anxiety about the Lee Minho case than the other two. He was afraid of the criminals finding him, even though his partner said he would protect him at all cost.

After long minutes of talking, the three decided to look for Kang Yeosang on all the streets of Beijing.

👑

one month ago.

"Emperor Zhong!" the man bowed, with two youngers standing beside him. They wore casual clothes, one of them spiced his outfit up with a mischiveous smirk on his face.

"Jin Yuanbi! Care to explain your absence?

"Yes, sir. My little cousin and his partner asked me for a favor, I couldn't let them down. Here they are." he introduced the two standing beside him. The man spoke chinese fluently, the two only understood a few words from what he was saying. "I mean, Jin Shengmin and Li Minhao." He introduced them by their name this time.

The two nodded their head without even knowing what's going on, just bowing several times.

Emperor Zhong explained that if they want to stay here, they have to wear traditional clothes, and follow the rules. Shengmin and Minhao weren't known for their perfect obedience.

👑

"We got him!" the guard shouted. "He's just as handsome as you described."